Chapter 10: The Ambush

Please read & review!

When Sasuke and Karin had finally shown up inside the summit, the rest of the Kages were astonished to see their appearances. The Mizukage started to flirt with him, only trying to lure him in battle. Though, the others were fighting against the white Zetsu's technique and blockages.

"When did he do this?!" Mifune questioned heatedly.

"He must have used a time-delayed jutsu right before Raikage got him," Onoki said while hanging upside down.

"Shit... What is that?!" Sasuke asked as he moved away from the white Zetsu's body until he came to a realization when it contacted his left arm. "My chakras are being replenished..."

At that moment, he unleashes the power of Susanoo's hand to claw towards the other shinobi.

"Sasuke!! Are you okay?" Karin asked out loud in concern.

"Looks like Mei is having a little trouble. Akatsuchi, shall we join the fight?" Onoki glanced at his bodyguard.

"YAAH!" He answered back and uses his wooden technique to cover the remainings of the zetsu's defense.

"Hmph," Onoki grunted as he broke down the pieces of the ceiling that fell on the top of the conference table. As soon as he sees Sasuke in front of him, he decided to use one of his Genkai jutsu to pulverise him in a gigantic cube of light, which made him disappear.

"Sasuke!!" Karin cried out and stared off into space. "His chakra is gone... No. It can't be..."

"Of course they're gone. His body was smashed to smithereens and you're next, young lady," Onoki pointed out when he glanced over his left shoulder with his eyes narrowed.

Then, Gaara and Raikage A arrived back to see the chaos that ensued.

"Kankuro!" The red-haired Kazekage called out beside him to remove the spores around them.

"Where's Sasuke?!" The Raikage asked the tiny old man.

"I smashed him to bits," he smirked.

"What?! That was my job! How dare you?!!" Raikage A chided.

"You still have a chance. So quit your whining, Raikage," a deep mysterious voice said, which startled everyone to look at where the person is with a mask.

He was currently holding the unconscious Sasuke over his right shoulder and introduces himself calmly. "My name is Madara Uchiha. I'm here to explain something to you and I just want to make that clear."

"What?!" Raikage A questioned.

"I want to tell you bout my goal, the MoonEye plan," Madara mentioned, much to the others' confusion.

"It appears that just as Shee said, the Hokage has fled!" Raikage A pointed out angrily.

"Yes... Thanks to Sasuke," Onoki remarked sarcastically.

Then, Madara decided to transfer Sasuke into a different dimension, using his sharingan technique from his right eye that was swirling into a circular motion.

"I have no interest in hearing the twisted plans of Akatsuki. I cannot understand you, people! Hand over Sasuke!" Raikage A crossed his arms defiantly.

"First, you listen to my explanation. I may comply depending on your answer," Madara ordered.

"Let's be calm about this, Raikage. Let's hear what he has to say, and make our decisions then," Onoki said gently.

"Tch..!" Raikage A huffed out.

Madara landed behind Karin and transferred her as well to heal Sasuke up for him.