Chapter 7: wild

Lidia's POV
"How do you know when you like someone?" I ask burying my face in her chest while she hugged me, "Lidia... I don't know, maybe because they make you happy? Like you enjoy the time you spend with them, you care about them and all" she replied tightening a bit the hug "but no one is worth your tears... such a beautiful face shouldn't have tears on it" she continued when she heard me sobbing, "I... I am so confused..." I said hiccuping, "But who do you think you like?" she asked pushing me to make me face her, "I-" I started but got cut by her lips landing on mine, the kiss lasted two seconds since she quickly stood up "I- I'm so sorry, Lidia, I shouldn't have done that. I just... I... I like you Lidia" she confessed and my eyes opened to their widest form, "You... what?" I said looking as if I didn't hear what she said, "I like you" she repeated, "But I thought you liked Wei?" I asked remembering a conversation we had not long ago, "I still do, though, but I had to confess because of the whole situation I caused. I couldn't stand seeing you crying and all I could think was how cute your lips look when you pout" she stated firmly with a wink and I couldn't stop myself from laughing a bit, "That's the smile I like" she said sitting again beside me and we merged into a warm hug.

"I honestly don't want you to answer to my confession, so please don't do it" she said when I already stopped crying, "Oh... okay" I simply replied "but are you okay with it?" I continue, "Yeah, I know you probably like Namjoon or Yoongi by the way you look at them" she says looking at me with a smile. "I... I've been liking Namjoon for a while now but I don't know, I feel like I'm also starting to like Yoongi" I say looking at my hands, "And do you have any idea of how they feel about you?" she asked and I shook my head in response. I explained her what happened that morning with Yoongi, "Uh huh" she replied when I finished, "What do you think he means?" I asked, "I don't know? Based on what you just told me it's not really clear but I could say he likes you? That hug was strange but why would he say he shouldn't have done it?" she said with her brows furrowed, "RIGHT?" I said a bit louder than expected and caused her to jump on her spot, "I see you really are confused" she laughed. We continued talking until it was lunch time "I don't know if I want to see them now..." I said looking at my feet, "But Lidia, we have to eat" she said while raising an eyebrow, "You go, I'll stay here and order something" I replied shaking my head, "Well don't order anything, I'll bring you something when I finish eating" she said, "Okay... thank you, Blake" I said and hugged her, "There, there. It's not a big deal, that's what friends do" she said with a big smile and left.

Namjoon's POV
"It's lunch time and Yoongi hasn't returned yet... and he won't even pick up my calls" I thought concerned. I took out my phone to send him another message

I put my phone in my pocket and opened the door only to find him sitting right in front of it "What the fuck Yoongi, I was worried sick

I put my phone in my pocket and opened the door only to find him sitting right in front of it "What the fuck Yoongi, I was worried sick. Why didn't you pick up your fucking phone that's right in your fucking hand?" I scolded him, "Namjoon" he said lifting his head to look at me and continued "I like Lidia too". There was a moment of tense silence between the two of us and I was the one to break it "You what?" I asked raising an eyebrow hoping he didn't say what he just said, "I know you perfectly heard me, Namjoon" he said looking at his hands, "Since when?" I replied, "Probably longer than you" he said still looking down, "Look, Yoongi I won't loose a friend because of a girl. She has the right to choose any of us or maybe some other person, but I am not the type to risk a childhood friend over a crush and I think you aren't either" I said and he lifted his head up "I... I really like her, Namjoon" he let out and his eyes started to water a bit "I was going to tell you but then you told me you liked her and I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to loose you" he said, "It's okay, dude" I said and reached out my hand to help him stand up "Let's go eat, I'm starving" I said and he pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back "It's okay, Yoongi, I understand that you didn't know what to do, we have never been in this situation before since we didn't really share the same group of friends" I patted his back, "So we are cool?" he said still hugging me, "Sure" I replied.

We headed to the cafeteria and saw Blake and Wei already sitting. We took our trays and went to the table they were sitting at, we placed the food and greeted them "Hey, you wanna hang out later?" Wei said, "Sure, what do you want to do?" Yoongi replied, "I don't know, maybe play some games I just received my PS4 that my parents sent me" Wei said, "Sounds good to me" I said, "By the way, do any of you know where's Lidia?" I ask looking at Blake and Wei, "She's in her room, I'll bring her food later" she replied and took a spoonful of her lunch, "Why?" Yoongi said, "Because she doesn't want to- she isn't feeling well" she corrected herself in the middle of her phrase, "Uhm... okay? I hope she feels better soon and comes to play games with us" I said and kept eating.

Lidia's POV

I locked my phone and turned to stare at the ceiling "Maybe I was too rude

I locked my phone and turned to stare at the ceiling "Maybe I was too rude..." I thought and grabbed my pillow to bury my face in it. A grabbed a book and read until I heard a knock on the door "Yeah?" I yelled still laying on bed, "Your food deliverer!" I heard and I headed to the door and opened it, "Ugh, I thought you'd never-" I cut myself since the person standing outside my door wasn't Blake, "You seem pretty fine, though" Yoongi said with a straight face, "He looks pissed..." I thought, "Yoongi I-", "Can I at least come in? This tray has become heavy" he said cutting me, "Y-yeah..." I stepped aside so he could enter my room. He placed the tray on my desk and sat on my bed "Are you gonna tell me why you didn't come eat with us? And don't say you didn't feel like eating because I won't believe you weren't hungry" he emphasized that 'you' raising both eyebrows. I stood there not knowing what to answer, "Yoongi, I didn't feel like eating" I said looking at myself play with my fingers, he suddenly punched the wall and I jumped in my place "What the fuck, Lidia?! Are you gonna lie to my face too?" he yelled turning both hands into fists but unable to look at me, "I... I am not lying" I said lowering my tone a bit with every word, "Liar" he said and stood up his hands still into fists.

He came close to me and with every step he took forward I took one backwards until I hit my desk, he stood there inches away from my face but still looking at the floor. He then raised his hand to my face and started caressing it softly as if he was touching a really valuable piece of art, his touch felt so warm... he then traveled his fingers to my chin to make me look at him "Do you... like Namjoon?", the question took me completely by surprise "Why is he asking me if I like Namjoon?!" I instantly looked at him eyebrows knit, "Why do you ask me that?" I asked.

A/N: aaaaand that's all for now! I think this chapter went too wild with everyone confessing but only Blake doing it directly to Lidia. I was doubting if deleting all that part and writing something else, but I felt like I wanted things to be like that? Idk I'm just as confused as yall might be now, I'll try to clear things out for next chapter/chapters
But for now, byee~ I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote!! ✨💖

I just realized I made every character seem slightly deaf in this chapter 😂😂😂😂