Chapter 8: confession

Lidia's POV
"Why do you ask me that?" I asked, "Just answer" he stated firmly, "No, first tell me why do you ask me that" I shook my head and he sighed, "Never mind, Lidia. I'm leaving now, you should eat something" he said and started to walk to the door, "What?? Wait, no!", "What do you want, Lidia?" he turned around and fixed his strong gaze on me, "I... uhm... answer me..." I said lowering my head to look at my feet, "No, Lidia I was the first one to ask you so you should be the one answering" he said raising a bit his tone, I could feel he was getting frustrated, "So?" he continued and I kept looking at my feet, "As I thought" he said and turned around again. Without thinking I grabbed his hand "Y-yes... I like Namjoon" I said looking at our hands,"Oh... I see-" he started but I cut him "but... I am so confused because... I think I like you more..." I finished and didn't dare to look up because I didn't want to see his reaction. We stayed quiet for the longest one minute in my life and I finally looked up to see his face, only to see that he was looking at me, eyebrows knit, "You... like me more?" he stuttered and looked down at our hands, he then moved his hand so our fingers could intertwine. I looked at our hands "Y-yes...", suddenly Yoongi pulled me closer and hugged me "Please... don't rethink your choice..." he said next to my ear. I stayed silent since I didn't know what to say now, he then looked at me "Wei told us that he wanted to hang out and play games today, if you want to come" he said, "Oh... maybe" I replied "but why would I have to rethink my choice?" I continued and looked at him in the eyes, "You'll probably know why soon" he only said and turned around to leave.

*a few hours later*

Namjoon's POV
"That's cheating!" I said while looking at the screen, "No, I'm not cheating!" Yoongi replied, "Oh really? Stop using the same attack over and over again! I can't even hit you if you only do that" I yelled frustrated. Yoongi won and I passed the controller to Wei. I stood up to sit on his bed and took my phone.

And then I sent a message to Lidia

I put my phone in my pocket and stood up "Be right back" I said, "Okay" they both replied without looking at me

I went to Lidia's room and knocked the door "Yes?" I heard from the inside, "It's me, Namjoon" I replied. I heard some noise and footsteps getting closer. She opened the door "Hey" she greeted, "Hey, are you okay?" I said coming in, "Well, actually I need to talk to you", "Uh huh" I replied and she signaled me to sit on the bed. I did so and she began to speak "So uhm... I think you should tell me something?" she slowly said, "What?" I asked not knowing what she was exactly talking about, "I... well, uhm... Namjoon I..." she said but stopped herself and sighed "I think you like me" she looked at me and the time seemed to froze. "I need to answer something, how did she even...? Yoongi" I thought, "Why do you think that?" I asked softly, "I... uhm I just, I realized you did not long ago" she said, "Well, it's true that I like you but if you don't like me in return it's okay" I said looking directly at her, we both stayed silent for a while "I-" we both started, "You go first" I quickly said. "Namjoon... I-I like you too but I..." she stopped, "Uhm... yes?" I asked patiently, "I like Yoongi too" she replied and looked at me, "What the fuck? Did she just say she likes both of us??" I thought and instantly furrowed my brows, "What?!" I said a bit louder than expected, she averted her eyes out and then back at me a bit nervous, "W-what you heard..." she said softly stuttering. "I can't believe this, what the fuck? Is she serious? Does she expect us to fight over her or something? This is ridiculous" I thought as I became angrier.

A/N: Hi! A short update since the last one! I'm sorry for that tbh I have been a bit busy and hadn't had time to properly write anything
I hope yall like this short chapter, I'll try to update asap and with a longer chapter!
Don't forget to vote! Love youu 💖