[THE LONG GAME] III / Straight Jongdae, Gay Minseok, and a Screaming Yixing

WARNINGS: Implied sexual references; mentions of alcohol; medium language

-Day 2; Thursday, June 1st, 2017-

Kim Jongdae was not gay. He had many girlfriends, and could get many more. He could get a boyfriend if he wanted to, but Kim Jongdae was not gay.

One can only assume how surprised Kim Jongdae was when he awoke, passed out naked and sleeping in the arms of his best friend, Kim Minseok.

Kim Minseok, however, was the gayest son of a bitch Jongdae had ever laid eyes on. In all the years Jongdae had known him, he had never done anything remotely heterosexual, and had went so far as to cry when a girl tried to hold his hand in the second grade.

But alas, Kim Jongdae was not gay. And whatever had happened last night was nothing but the alcohol talking, and Jongdae quickly clambered out of Minseok's grasp, not caring if he woke him or not.

He stumbled away a few steps, pain shooting throughout him, and he bit his lip, lowering himself to the ground, leaning against the side of the sofa he and Minseok fell asleep on.

Jongdae took in his surroundings- 'are you still watching?' displayed on the television screen, a puddle of water to his right, caused by an upturned plastic jumbo Star Wars movie collector cup. He was undoubtedly at Minseok's dorm. His and Minseok's clothes were scattered about, and bracing through the pain, Jongdae began to sort through the garments, locating what was his.

He had tugged on nothing but his boxers when he found his phone. Despite the (mutual, friendship kind) love that Jongdae held for Minseok, Jongdae felt nothing more at that moment but to get out of that dorm.

He could address what happened with Minseok at some other point in time, but right now he needed out. He fumbled through his phone, clicking Byun Baekhyun's contact, dialling and calling his roommate. He held the phone to his ear, only to get Baekhyun's answering machine.

Jongdae tried calling him again, and again, and text and text him. He was so desperate for Baekhyun, for him to assure him it was nothing and the reason he felt this way was because he was panicking, and Jongdae had reached out to Baekhyun in any way he could through his phone, spamming his Snapchat and Instagram and Twitter. If he had a MySpace, that would have surely been blown up, too.

Jongdae found his shirt, holding it up. He didn't remember much from last night, but somehow he had ended up with a large, ugly stain on his shirt, and his nose curled when he brought it close to his face.

Jongdae was yet to hear from Baekhyun, and he couldn't help but wonder what the hell he had gotten himself into. It was nearing nine, and Baekhyun had always been an early riser.

"Jongdae?" Minseok's voice cut through the atmosphere, shocking Jongdae and he brought his eyes up to look at the purple haired man who was now sitting up on his sofa, rubbing an eye with his hand tiredly.

Jongdae didn't say anything, but instead looked up at Minseok, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Good morning." Minseok smiled, removing his hand from his face. "What time is it?"

Jongdae still didn't say anything, but instead just noticed the quickening pace of his heartbeat as he laid eyes on Minseok. It was just the panic, he reminded himself.

If the situation couldn't get any worse, Jongdae whipped his head around at the sound of the dorm door opening. Zhang Yixing, Kim Minseok's roommate for the year, stepped into the dorm. He shouted something in Chinese, happiness filling his voice.