[THE LONG GAME] VIII / Goyang, Part 2

WARNINGS: Strong language; implied sexual references

-Day 8; Wednesday, June 7th, 2017-

Kim Minseok parked his car in the driveway of what was Do Kyungsoo's house; where he was instructed to meet the others.

"Okay, get the fuck out." Minseok said, stalling the engine and gesturing towards the door with his head. He grabbed his keys and climbed out.

"You're so mean to me, Minnie." Kim Jongdae pouted, following suit and clambering out of the passenger's seat.

"Yeah, but I love you, so I get away with it." Minseok remarked, taking Jongdae's hand as they made their way up the driveway.

"I hate it when you're right, Min." Jongdae shook his head, and then leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I'm always right." Minseok pointed out, rapping thrice on the door.

Before Jongdae could argue back, the door was whipped open by a frantic-looking Park Chanyeol, his red hair pushed back and a mess, as if he kept running his hands through it.

"Fuck." he muttered, walking away.

"Wow, nice to see you too, Chanyeol." Minseok said sarcastically, shutting the door behind him and Jongdae as they stepped inside the house.

"Chanyeol's on the verge of having a mental breakdown." Kim Junmyeon piped up, who was sitting on the floor with his knees up to his chest in his sock feet. Kris Wu sat across from him, a few playing cards laid out before them.

"He's upset because he hasn't heard anything from Baekhyun." Kris chimed in.

"I haven't heard anything from him, either, now that I think about it." Jongdae mused, pressing his lips together.

"It's just really unlike him, you know?" Chanyeol said, pacing around the living room.

"He probably messed up the dates." Huang Zitao offered, sitting on the floor near Oh Sehun and Xi Luhan.

"But I've text and called him a million times." Chanyeol argued. "He'd at least answer me."

"Maybe he lost his phone." Do Kyungsoo said, coming out of the kitchen. Kyungsoo carried two large bottles of pop, and balanced a bowl of chips, too.

Jongdae shook his head. "No, Baek is too glued to his phone to lose it. He'd sooner lose his head than his phone."

"When was the last time you heard from him?" Kyungsoo asked, carefully setting the bowl and bottles of pop down on the ground, and then lowering himself down after.

"Last night." Chanyeol answered. He then dug out his phone. "Right before midnight. I told him I was going to bed, and then he said it was unlike me to go to bed that early, and then I called him a loser."

"Park Chanyeol? Going to bed before midnight?" Luhan questioned. "What alternate universe am I living in?"

"My lord, does that mean I'm straight?" Sehun added, fake panic in his voice. Luhan shook him, yelling, and Tao pushed the both of them over, yelling at them to 'shut the hell up'.

"He text me last night at about 3am." Jongdae said after thinking for a moment, shifting his weight. He let go of Minseok's hand to cross his arms. Minseok moved closer to Jongdae, wrapping his arm around him, and Jongdae melted into him, resting his head on Minseok's shoulder.

Chanyeol shot Jongdae a look, glaring at him, and then Kyungsoo broke through. "I think Baekhyun just got caught up in something." he conceded.