[PURPLE] III / The Cursed Chinese Boy

WARNINGS: Strong language

-Day 2; Thursday, June 1st, 2017-

Kim Junmyeon awoke, snuggled into the crook of Kris Wu's arm. Kris still smelled faintly of his cologne, and it was a smell Junmyeon not only quickly became accustomed to, but one he quickly grew to love.

He didn't know how long it had taken him to feel the want to be surrounded by that faint scent of the musky cologne, or how long it took him to inch closer to Kris in his sleep until he was completely pressed and cuddled against him, or how long it took for Kris to wrap not only one but two of his strong arms around him, and for once in his life Junmyeon was unsure if he wanted to know the reasons of it all.

"Are you awake?" Kris attempted to whisper in Junmyeon's ear. It didn't really work out that way.

"If I wasn't, I sure am now." Junmyeon muttered, pressing a hand to his ear.

"Sorry." Kris said, smiling at Junmyeon. "I got up at like, 8:30, but I didn't want to wake you so I waited for you to get up."

Breaking free from Kris' grasp, Junmyeon sat up, rubbing his cheek sleepily. He squinted at the clock that was placed on his bedside table. It read 9:14. "You've been up forty-four minutes. Why didn't you go back to sleep or something?"

"Once I'm up, I'm up." Kris sighed. "It's a curse." He sat up too, wrapping an arm around Junmyeon's waist.

"And why do you have this curse placed upon you, Mister Kris?" Junmyeon queried, entertaining him.

"That's Mister Wu to you." Kris teased, poking him in the rib. "And it's because I'm so pretty, a witch came to me when I was younger and said that I must sacrifice my sleep for my beauty."

Junmyeon laughed, falling against Kris' chest. "If you say so. I take it only true love's kiss can break this curse?"

Kris nodded. "That's why I have to go around and kiss all the fair maidens and whatever the masculine and non-binary words for maiden are in all the land. I travelled all over China looking for them, but gave up and came to this mysterious land called South Korea."

"Master is masculine, and people use 'first' and 'untried' for gender neutral." Junmyeon provided, and then looked at Kris, confused. "Why China?"

"I'm Chinese." Kris laughed. "Does it sound like I fucking speak Korean to you?"

"Now that you say it, I have noticed a lot of mistakes in your pronunciation." Junmyeon told him, still leaning against his chest. Kris' arms were still around his waist.

"Thank you, I'm glad I've been recognized for my wonderful language skills. I should move to the language department."

Junmyeon sat up, pushing away from Kris. He stepped off the bed, stooping over for his shirt. "No, they don't even want you."

Kris grabbed his shirt as well, pulling it over his head and pouting. "Why aren't you a little ray of sunshine." Junmyeon smiled at him, putting his hands under his chin. Kris reached over, kicking him in the shin. "Anyways, I should get going."

"Want something to eat first?" Junmyeon asked, finally slipping his shirt over his head.

Kris stood up from the bed, shaking his head. "Nah, Jackson will make something."

"Jackson?"

"Jackson Wang. My roommate. He's Chinese, too."

"So there's more of you."

"An entire nation of us."

"Fascinating." Junmyeon commented as the two left his room and to the front, where Kris bent over to slip on his shoes.