[COFFEE] XIX / Finale, Part 4

WARNINGS: Strong language

-Day 420; July 20th, 2018-

zhxngyixingicorn🦄: jungkookieeeeee
zhxngyixingicorn🦄: you're so cute
zhxngyixingicorn🦄: #prouddad
chocchipkookies: you're not my dad
zhxngyixingicorn🦄: you've grown up so fast
oohsehunnie: I feel like I should read that text through tears
baekthosebyuns: you should
baekthosebyuns: he is crying
/baekthosebyuns sent a photo/
baekthosebyuns: anyways sigh that school is gonna be so boring without us
oohsehunnie: um excuse me I still go to that school
baekthosebyuns: exactly

baekthosebyuns: so boring
chocchipkookies: at this rate you all will be in the school anyways trying to reinforce the restraining order I'm about to get on Yixing
zhxngyixingicorn🦄: *gasp* you would never
chocchipkookies: try me bitch
oohsehunnie: anyways I was thinking that I might just drop out anyways
/kim junmyeon. has logged on/
kim junmyeon.: YOU WILL DO NOTHING OF THE SORT

kim junmyeon.: I WILL PERSONALLY BEAT YOUR ASS
oohsehunnie: an honour

baekthosebyuns: pFFT WHAT YOU GONNA DO??? Spray him with a water gun????
kim junmyeon.: fine I'll get Juhyun to do it
junghobihoseok: I don't think I've ever met the woman yet I'm scared to call her juhyun

/not minseok✨ has logged on/
not minseok✨: hey baekkie
baekthosebyuns: yo
not minseok✨: care to explain what yixing's car is doing in my driveway???

/not minseok✨ sent a photo/
not minseok✨: and jongins????
baekthosebyuns: :)
baekthosebyuns: open for a surprise
not minseok✨: what are you doing at my house
not minseok✨: I GAVE YOU THAT KEY FOR EMERGENCIES
baekthosbyuns: it was an emergency
not minseok✨: you were out of doritos?? -the real misneok

baekthosebyuns: :( we missed you
/kyungsoo93 and jonginini have logged on/
kyungsoo93: and we feel like you two are about to rip each other apart at any moment
/not jongdae🌈 has logged on/

not jongdae🌈: TELL THIS BITCHASS HOE WE ARE NOT HAVING BLUE TABLECLOTHS WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK
oohsehunnie: I feel sick just thinking of it
oohsehunnie: OH OH!!!
oohsehunnie: I should colour coordinate your wedding

not minseok✨: NO
not jongdae🌈: NO
kyungsoo93: NO
jonginini: NO
zhxngyixingicorn🦄: NO
chocchipkookies: NO
oohsehunnie: well fuck you guys too

kim junmyeon.: he did a good job with mine :(
baekthosebyuns: those were the ugliest effing flowers I have ever seen
kim junmyeon.: Juhyun pocked those out
baekthosebyuns: showers*
baekthosebyuns: did I say flowers??? hahahaha autocorrect
chocchipkookies: why are there showers at a wedding
baekthosebyuns: that's the only thing I could think of that rhymes with flowers okay shut your whore mouth before I beat your bitchass
zhxngyixingicorn🦄: THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO MY SON LIKE THAT
baekthosebyuns: is that
baekthosebyuns: is that proper???
not jongdae🌈: fuck if I know
kyungsoo93: anyways Sehunnie you were saying you wanted to drop out???
oohsehunnie: yea there's nothing this cruel world can teach me anymore
kyungsoo93: I feel like I'm more disappointed on the fact that I was expecting a serious answer rather than an extremely egotistical one.
oohsehunnie: idk what that means but thanks

Despite his wishes, Oh Sehun did not drop out of university, and managed to graduate top of the class. A year later, he publicly released his first line, 'Eau D'Oh Volume 4'. Kim Jongin managed to sell the original glow in the dark shirt from the second volume for $250,000. Sehun hit large success, and went on to create lines for Tokyo, Milan, New York, and Paris fashion weeks. His fashion lines eventually evolved into makeup lines, and his ultimate goal is to be featured in London Fashion Week.

"It's like DiCaprio and the Oscars." Jung Hoseok told him one day. "You deserve it, and at this point they're not giving it to you just for the laughs."

Sehun ended up marrying a woman named Eun, who is currently expecting.

Kim Jongdae and Kim Minseok didn't kill each other and did get married, and it was a thousand times better than Kim Junmyeon's (at least that's what Byun Baekhyun said in his speech) and Park Chanyeol didn't get drunk. They ended up adopting a baby a girl two years later whom they named Yoojoo. They spend most of their time in Korea, but spend the summers in Greece and Italy. Yoojoo has learned to speak Korean, English, Greek, and Italian, and Baekhyun says she will have to take over Minseok's job soon.

Kim Junmyeon and Seo Juhyun ended up having a pair of twins, Eunra and Eunjoon. However, by the time the twins turned five, they filed for divorce and Juhyun left the country to live in France with her new wife, Choi Sooyoung. Junmyeon brings the twins out during the summers and Juhyun visits during the Christmas holidays. Sehun still continues to help him as best and as most as he can.

Xi Luhan hit major success with his movie 'Anhedonia', and has gone on to create another hit, 'Losel', and 'Ikigai' is currently in production. His movies have played in big screens worldwide and premiered at numerous film festivals, and are known for being extremely inclusive and open-minded. Luhan married a woman named Liling.

Baekhyun began to work at a clinic, where he became head doctor. After Chanyeol went back to Canada with Ashley Choi, Baekhyun ended their affair and married Yixing, who works at a secondary school teaching English literature. He is popular among his students, and Baekhyun is known for trying to sit in on classes when he's not working the same hours.

Chanyeol returned to Canada, where he left Ashley and focused on his career. He hit mild success, landing himself a record deal, but is more known for the songs he writes and sells off to others than the ones he writes for himself. He's found a fiancée who doesn't know about his past with Baekhyun, but when Chanyeol visits for Christmas holidays he ends up hooking up with Baekhyun anyways.

Huang Zitao was unable to return to Korea for his final year, but graduated anyways. He works as a neuroscientist and surgeon. He's still single, still a virgin, but richer than Park Chanyeol. According to him, that last fact is the only thing that really matters.

Jung Hoseok went on to become a renowned musical actor in Korea, appearing in multiple musicals as original and revived roles, and has performed on Broadway once. He's also appeared in a few movies and dramas, some as cameos, some as lead and some as extra roles.

Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook never graduated university, as in their fourth year they were both killed in a car accident. Everyone attended the funeral, and Min Yoongi went on to create a grief help foundation in their memories. He also completed the 'mischief managed' tattoos.

Kris Wu split his time between Canada and China, still working in Criminology and Forensics. He had tried to rekindle with Junmyeon a few times, but was pushed away at each one. He's had a few casual relationships since then, but nothing huge. He doesn't talk to Junmyeon anymore, but has minor communication with Luhan and Chanyeol.

Do Kyungsoo married Kim Jongin, and the two moved in together the year after they graduated. Jongin, who works as an ecologist, is known to bring an array of animals home, despite Kyungsoo's allergies and protests. The two currently own three dogs, a cat, a snake, five fish, two birds, and temporarily owned a goat, but Kyungsoo wouldn't let it set foot in the house.

Kyungsoo works as a lawyer, who gained minor fame from covering a celebrity plagiarism case. Jongin wants a child, but Kyungsoo claims Jongin can barely take care of himself, let alone a child, and the house is too crowded with the many animals Jongin brings home.