(Rewritten) Dates. Last Part

Don't pretend to love someone based on people's expectations because you'll end up hurting you and the people who really love you: Obito's POV:

After that brat got away I realized that Kakashi stole my first kiss! I know I'm blushing my face is hot..I look my mirror (that he always carries around just in case he runs into Rin.) to confirm that I was blushing "Obito are you sick?" Kakashi asked with that dead look in his eyes...damn I forgot that this bastard was still here. "W-what's wrong with you? Tha-that was my first kiss and it was with a boy.. no it was with you do you know what if feels like to have your first kiss stolen!?!" I shouted getting angrier due to Kakashi's oblivion. "It was my first kiss too." When I look at him I see that he had a blush on his face even though his mask mostly covered it...(He pulled it up while chasing Shisui..not that you needed to know that.) I smirk. "Don't tell me the big bad Kakashi Hatake is blushing..." His blush deepend..I leaned in so that my mouth was on his ear and whispered. "You know I think your alot cuter than Rin....so I might think about taking you as my date." I pull away to see a completely red face. I laugh before pulling down his mask and kissing him again. "Obito, Kakashi Rin's here and she's waiting for you." Madara called from down stairs. I growl but break the kiss anyway. "O-Obito you..you..just...ki-kissed me." I smile at him "Yes I did now let's see what Rin wants." We walk down stairs (after Kakashi fixed his mask) we find Rin talking to Madara. "Sorry to interrupt you uncle Madara." Rin looks at Kakashi with a friendly smile "Hi Kakashi..........oh Obito I didn't notice you how are you?" Rin said but I could tell that she didn't really care. "Fine....why are you here and when can you leave." I reply coldly shocking Rin. "O-oh well I just wanted to speak with Kakashi about something...." I glare at her but nodded stiffly. "I'll leave you to alone then." I march up stairs only to be stopped by Shisui. "Obito...I know you and from that look on your face it looks like Rin's here and she wants to talk with Kakashi right?" "Yes. I..I liked her but now I only like Kakashi and I might lose him to her I mean she's pretty, smart, kind, and trustworthy and she'd make a perfect wife besides I shouldn't love him its not right Rin would hate me if she knew-" "Shut up you idiot have you forgotten what Madara taught you when you turned 13 he said don't pretend to love someone based on people's expectations because you'll end up hurting the ones who really love you..I'm just saying to trust in him I don't think he'll let you down." He smiled then ran to the bathroom......wait a fucking second that's my bathroom..I have my fucking comb in there!!! "WHY YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITC-" BOOM... I slipped on my homework.....again.

Meanwhile Kakshi's conversation with Rin: Kakashi's POV:

I look at Rin emotionless expression "Kakashi I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me...I mean you don't even like Obito..and he only gets in our way he's a let down and a loser. I know you like me so you might as well marry me we don't even have to invite him just please go out with me because I love you...." I just blinked. "No." I said her eyes widened and then she let out a eardrum damaging scream "ARGH WHY TELL ME WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?! Why tell me why." She started crying. I just frown at her. "If I said yes to you then I would hurt Obito so no thanks." She just looked at me shocked..."But..you can date me and not hurt Obito I don't understand..." "You like to make Obito cry so I hate you I think you should leave now I don't care about you because I'm dating Obito because I love him and could never love a terrible person like you." Her eyes widened and she ran out the house crying. It became really quiet.... "WHY YOU LITTLE SON OF A FUCKING BITC-" BOOM... I smile. That's Obito chasing Shisui again. After awhile Obito came with a red face and his homework. "She's gone Obito and she's not coming back." I said slightly smiling. He smiled and pulled me into a kiss causing my face to turn red. "Yeah finally." (Shisui who just came down stairs) "About time!" (Naruto) who has been there since Rin arrived) "I was wondering how long it was going to take." (Kurama who is still looking for fish) "Your together at last." (Izuna who was working on making last minute renovations) "You were right Shisui...they just needed a push..." (Itachi who walked in with Shisui) "You guys were getting on my nerve." (Sasuke who came in after Rin left) "Go get dressed we're leaving in ten minutes." (Madara who was drinking a beer from the kitchen doorway while Rin was talking to Kakashi) Obito blushed and I stared at them with a uninterested face since I didn't really care about what they were saying. "S-shut up." Obito grabbed my hand and ran up stairs pulling me along with him. "Come on let's go get dressed." I nodded. Oh Obito look how long you've made me wait.

And back to Obito:

About five minutes later we all packed into Madara's limo and drove away from our mansion. And now I know for a fact that I love Kakashi and he's mine. I smirked when he layed on my shoulder. He's so cute and innocent to bad I'll have to kill that innocence soon😉. Now how to get my revenge on "Shit.." Shisui said. Madara glared. "Shisui what the fuck did you do!"...oh that's a prefect name Shit-sui!

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ciao!