A SasuNaru Valentine Special.

Sasuke's POV:

Obito agreed to taking Naruto and I to the Eiffel tower today I have something special planed for Naruto and I, after all we'll be alone on a date in the city of love....to be honest I'm not really into this kinda stuff but Naruto is the girl of the relationship so he likes romantic things. "Sasuke hurry up and get in the car, unless you want us to leave you." Obito said while slowly moving forward to show me he's not playing. Once I was in the car we drove away I barely had time to close the door. "Sasuke where are we going?" I forgot to add that Naruto was no clue to where we're going. "Don't worry Naru you'll love it." I said. Once we were there Naruto and I glanced at Naruto, he had stars in his eyes. "The Eiffel tower." Naruto said with excitement and a smile. Oh Naru, we're not finished yet. I pulled him to the top of the tower, were I had a picnic set up, it had ramen, tomato sandwiches, and a chocolate cake. "Wow! Is that Ramen!" He yelled while running to the food. "It is Ramen dobe, but~ I have something else for us to do so hurry and eat. After we finished eating I lead him down the Eiffel tower so that we can go to our next location which in fact was a amusement park, I pulled Naruto inside and went to the ride of love. This is going to hurt my pride but if Naru likes he will ride it... "Wow Sasuke are we going anywhere else?" He asked. "Of course because at the end of this I'm going to ask you something." "Just tell me now." Naruto said with while whinning. "Nope you have to wait." He frowned. "Don't worry Naru you'll love it." After the ride of love I took him to the mall where he got an exact copy of my clothes. "Hey there cutie." Some weirdo said to my Naru I grabbed him and put my arms around Naruto and looked at the man he growled but walked away. Now you might be wondering what I'm going to ask Naruto well we act like a couple but never really said that we were so I'm going to ask Naruto to date me then we can have sex, and move into our own house and so on and stuff like that.

Naruto's POV:

Sasuke being romantic, first he took me to have a picnic on the Eiffel tower, then to a amusement park and then shopping he said that he has something to ask me I wonder what it could be I mean we're already dating so what can he possibly ask me?

Sasuke's POV:

Naruto is so happy which makes me happy. I took Naruto to a romantic bridge and then I turned to him. "Naruto I know you think we're dating but we're not so let's change that. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze will you go out with me?" "...Teme, we are dating but if you really want to do this than. Yes I will go out with you." As soon as those words left his mouth I kissed him, not a long kiss just one that was filled with love. "Come Sasuke since my mom owns a lot of the things in Pairs there's something that I have to get...and you have to stay here." Naruto walked away and left me standing on that very romantic bridge alone...doesn't he know that I have fangirls and fanboys! What was he thinking! Naruto came back with a smile. "S-Sasuke can you close your eyes?" So cute he's blushing. "Hn." I closed my eyes and felt something around my neck. "There now everyone knows that I belong to you and you belong to me!" I look down and saw a necklace with the Uzamaki logo on it I then looked at Naruto and he had a necklace too but his had the Uchiha logo. "Naruto I love you." "I love you too Sasuke." "Then kiss me." "W-wha?!" "Kiss me." "F-fine!" He leaned in slowly and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his waist he then put his arms around my neck and we kissed now this kiss was long, and passionate so we were out of breath when we pulled away. "Lets go home dobe." "Ok teme." We started back to the hotel when I saw a pair of rings:

(Yes that is a bracelet but I'm calling it a ring cause I can do that!)

I grabbed Naru's hand and pulled him into the store, after buying the rings I placed the ring with the Uchiha logo on Naruto's finger and the ring with the Uzumaki on my finger

I grabbed Naru's hand and pulled him into the store, after buying the rings I placed the ring with the Uchiha logo on Naruto's finger and the ring with the Uzumaki on my finger. "Now let's go, oh and happy Valentine's day Naruto." I said with a smile. "Yeah happy Valentine's day Sasuke." We headed home after that.