(Rewritten) Winter Vacation in Paris! Part~3

Sakura's POV:

I was waiting for my father, he told me to leave the Uchihas or he'll tell the police that they kidnapped me and I don't want my friends to go to jail so I left, Naruto followed me but I think I lost him. I pulled out my phone. "Sakura did you leave yet or shall I tell your father that he needs to make the call?" My mother asked emotionlessly. "No..I left. I'm standing infront of father's cafe." "We'll pick you up in five." My mom said before hanging up.

Naruto's POV:

I watch as Sakura started talking to someone on her phone. Why is she doing this does it make her uncomfortable that I'm with Sasuke. Does she really hate us that much? No something is going on and I'm not letting go of Sakura just yet! "Sakura! There you are I've been searching everywhere for you! Are you ok? Why did you run out like that? Does Sasuke and I make you feel uncomfortable? Are you angry at us-" "Naruto it's none of that I'm going to protect my friends but I can't be there to help you guys anymore in fact you might never see me again, but please know that you and Sasuke are the first real family and friends that I've ever had, sadly this is goodbye I have one minute left, if something happens to me and I'm on t.v. go to the police and tell them about my family." "B-but Sakura....why are you leaving?" "I told you silly, to protect my friends." "Sakura!" Obito yelled as he jumped out a white car, must be Kakashi's. "Sakura...please don't leave Naruto and I. First you became our best friend, and then you became our sister. I mean even Madara likes you! So please don't go!" Sasuke yelled he was almost crying. "Sakura. Car. Now." A dark pink car pulled out I could make out a man with pink hair but cold eyes, and a woman with blonde hair but an emotionless face that made her look like a stone. "I'm sorry Sasuke and Naruto I can't be your friend anymore..but I will always love you!" And then she got in the car that sped away. "I'll call Madara we need to find our pinkett..Kakashi you take Naruto and Sasuke back home Itachi you watch these two, and Shisui, Kakashi and I will wait until Madara and Izuna comes." "Right." Kakashi ushered us into the car, but me and Sasuke we're to torn to be happy. "We're here." Itachi, Sasuke and I walked inside my parents hotel, we went straight to our room and sat on the bed. "S-Sasuke?" I asked me voice was raspy and that's when I realized that I was crying. "Naruto, I miss her too. I miss her too, she was bright and happy and she was our sister the first girl to ever touch the hearts of the Uchihas." Sasuke said Itachi watched us with sad eyes. "Sasuke, Naruto I know you guys are sad we will get her back but you two can't sit in those positions all day so get up shower, eat, and then you guys can sit again I'll make dinner then check on you in a hour." Itachi left the room. "....I don't want to." Sasuke said slowly, but got up anyway he walked closer to me and pulled me up, we washed, eat and went back to thinking about Sakura, there is two beds in our hotel room, so she can stay with us, whoever took her has hell to pay. "Sasuke get up we're going to go get our friend, first we need to get passed, Itachi, then the guards and then we can look for her, I have a feeling that I know where she is." "Alright I'll distract Itachi you get out I'll follow you from the window." Sasuke left. I peeked outside the door, no one...good. I walked down the silent hall. Once I was out I went to the back of the building and waited for Sasuke, he was out one minute later. We walked down the streets that seemed so dark at this time. "Where are we going Naruto?" "To Sakura's house, the people in that car was related to her, so they wanted to use her as their maid again if we get enough proof we can land those guys in prison!" I yelled. "Good thinking Naru let's hurry and get our sister back!" We ran to a big pink house that had, white plants, and red roses in the front. "Ok let's find her room she will probably have the window open cause she likes fresh air." We walked around the house and found her room her window was indeed open and we could hear yelling. "I can't believe you! Your such a spoiled brat! A few weeks living with Uchihas turned you into a bitch can't you be like your mother she doesn't run away because she got a scar on her precious left arm because she fell down a well and almost drowned! I'm done now go wash the damn dishes." Sakura's dad said.

Sasuke's POV:

"Naru we need to get inside." I whispered. "I know that." Naruto whispered back. After Sakura's parents left I grabbed the window sill and jumped inside I looked around to make sure the coast was clear before helping Naruto into the room. Sakura's room is pink with a dark pink carpet. She had a white-ish pink dresser, alone with a light pink light, all her clothes are pink and she had a light pink bed sheet that matched the light. "Alright Naru here's the plan."

Sakura's POV:

I came into my room saw that my window and closet was open. "Why is my closet open?" "Sakura." I turned and my twin brother stood in the doorway, he made his way over to my bed and sat down. "M-Mizuki...why-" "You two can come out now." Mizuki suddenly said. "...Uh this means that you know." Sasuke said as he jumped out the small closet and gave me a hug.  "Sasuke is Naruto here to?" "You bet! Sakura we need to leave now." Naruto said with a smile. "Your leaving again?" I nodded and pushed Sasuke and Naruto to the window, Sasuke was first, and then Naruto "Sakura....I-" "Come with us Mizuki I swear that ni one will hurt you." He nodded and followed me out of the window. Once we were all out we took off running. "I'm calling Itachi." Sasuke said. "Well hello Otouto are you done running around?" "Itachi we have Sakura and another friend can you come pick us up?" "Where are you?" "Infront of that cafe again and can you hurry it's only a matter of time before they realise that their kids are missing." "I'm on my way right now." And then Sasuke hung up. "They'll be here soon let's wait here." We waited and then saw a white car. "Get in!" We rushed and got in the car. "Lets get out if here." We drove to a hotel and went into a room. "Explain why you left Sakura." "I was threatened by my parents told me to leave or they'd call the police and say you kidnapped me. I'm sorry for all the trouble." "Don't worry about it besides me and Sasuke got some proof  that can land your folks in jail.

To be continued!