While the children are gone.

OK so I decided to continue this story but the updates will be slow since I have school, work, and I am working on three stories at once..hope you enjoy this chapter.

Madara's POV:

I sat on the couch watching tv when Izuna came in and smiled. "Brother I made lunch would you like me to fix you a plate?" "Hm..only if you eat with me." "I'd love nothing more..than to get fu-" "If you dare say fuck I promise that I'll get up and eat some takeout food." I said glaring over my shoulders at Izuna who looked annoyed. "...I was going to say I'd love nothing more than to get fuel, so I can fill my empty stomach." "...Nice save. Now hurry and serve the food we need to talk after we're done." "....Hurry and serve the food we need to talk.....stupid jerk, not wanting to fuck me, the damn brats aren't even home." Izuna mumbled under his breath even though it was loud enough for me to hear it. "Izuna are you mad at me." It wasn't a real question because I knew the answer. "...No......." "Your lying..is this because your sex-deprived?" I kept my face blank, even though I wanted to smirk. "...I'm not mad!" Izuna snapped with a glare. "Izuna stop lying you know that I can read you easily.." Izuna mumbled something that I didn't catch. "Yes ok! I'm sex deprived you sent me away for a whole damn month and I want to fuck but nooooo. You. Don't. Want. To! I don't even get why this is the perfect time to the brats-" I cut him off "They're kids-" I didn't even get to finish because Izuna cut me off by raising his voice slightly. "-Aren't! Even! Here! But nooooo your stopping me from getting rid of my sexual tension and you! Won't even tell me why." Izuna finished in a surprisingly calm voice that promised pain and suffering. I had to take a couple seconds to rethink my response. "...Well right now we have things to do like sign Sasuke, Sakura, Mizuki, and Naruto up for highschool and put Itachi and Shisui in college. Plus I booked us a four week vacation in Hawaii and got Obito and Kakashi to agree to watching the boys...Sakura and Mizuki are staying at Ino's house so the boys can be alone together and so can we you and me in Hawaii. So, there's nothing to get mad about otouto." I said while Izuna placed our plates and drinks on the table before sitting down. "......You left me sex deprived for a month and a damn half and you want to come here with that 'there's no need to be mad' bullshit!....I should send you away for a month and see how you do without me!" Izuna yelled, at this rate our neighbors that are thirty minutes away will here him. "Izuna..you do realize that I can last a month without sex, it's you who wouldn't be able to last a month without me because you get really moody like right now, you should also lower your voice or the whole block will know how sex deprived you really are." I said with a smirk. Izuna glared and growled at me which made him look sexier but he's still not getting fucked not yet at least. "Shut up and eat." We sat in silence looking at our food for awhile until I sighed, I might as well fix this before he destroys the mansion...again it would be annoying to have a brand new mansion build in less then a week and then I have to buy furniture it's just a big hassle. "Look, Izuna I'm sorry for sending you away..but it was for a important reason we are going to Hawaii." I said looking into his angry charcoal black eyes. Since its rare for me to say sorry Izuna was taken off guard, he then smiled. "Madara I forgive you." I smiled "If we don't eat now our food will be cold." I said. "Hmm good point let's eat, I made sushi!" Izuna cheered happily. We ate and then stared at each other. "So Madara you said that you got us a vacation in Hawaii, the beautiful volcano island with beautiful trees and crystal clear water!" Izuna's eyes sparkled in excitement. "Yes Izuna. I promise to take you there just be patient little brother." I picked up my now cold cup of coffee. "..But I hate waiting so you better make it worth it...so do you think the boys have had sex yet." I chocked on my coffee and stared at Izuna in shock and horror. "I would hope not, their not ready...well maybe Obito and Kakashi...Itachi and Shisui shouldn't even consider it and Sasuke...is like me so he might have done it..I'll have to check." Izuna laughed and stood up, "Nii-san...let's play!" My eyes narrowed. "Izuna-" "Let's play golf!" "...Very well your not going to win, you are awear of that right?" Izuna smiled "I will babysit the brats the week before our vacation if you win and if I win you have to buy me a new cat, but not just any cat I want a tiger cat, and a black footed cat." Izuna said with a smile. "Very well." We got dressed and arrived at our personal golf course. We picked our balls and golf clubs and got ready, then the game started, I placed the white golf ball on the thin stick in the ground and then hit it, the ball landed in the hole in one shot, I turned to smile at Izuna who was glaring, we continued to score hole-in-ones until the sun got in my eye causing me to miss the score was 0-1 so Izuna won he gave me a smile before we left to the pet show to buy rare and expensive cats...hopefully the boys and Sakura don't kill the poor things.