chapter 2

As I wake up I see that I'm in a house that I don't know who it belongs to. So I start panicking after I see that it's 10:45 PM MY FOSTER MOM IS GOING TO MURDER ME. I start getting off the bed and as I do the door opens and the boys walk in.
"So you gonna tell us how you got all those scars and brusies" Adrian says in a serious tone.
"I'd love to but if I don't get home right now there won't be a me tomor.." I cut myself off knowing that I can't tell them my foster care parents beat me. They just nod. In the end Adrian takes me home and as I get home I get greeted with a plate breaking over my head.
"Where tf where u are you selling yourself or something u slut" my foster care dad says to me as he hits me with the broom to the ground. He grabs me by the hair and then throws me back to the ground then they both start kicking me so hard that I eventually begin to spit out blood. I felt so drowsy as they kept hitting me and then I passed out.
"Ugh" I wake up and Im outside my house and I'm in the driveway I get up and just not even bother going inside the house cause Im already late enough to school. I walk to school and am relieved when I noticed no one was outside but then I saw them. Adrian and Raymond. I try to run passed but my ribs and body don't let me. I end up falling into Raymond and Adrians arms.
"Crystal what happened to you who did this to you" Adrian asks in a pissed off tone as I realized that I had dry blood and blood leaking from my wounds.
"Who did this crystal" Raymond asks with a dead ass serious tone.
"It was my fam..." I cut myself off again. They don't need to be burdend with my problems.
"Your family?" Asks Adrian. I look up at him and wrap myself around himself tightly and let the tears start coming down. Ik he knows that it was them because of how I was acting after he said family.