chapter 11

Crystals POV
I wake up in a room. In Raymonds room. "Guys she's waking up!" Yelled Brook. Cole and Xander and Justin and Adrian. I heard a loud bangs and heard the boys pushing until they reached the door.

"Your finally awake!" Yelled Justin and Xander.

"What do you mean finally I was only asleep for alittle" I say confused.

"Not exactly princess" Cole says as he wraps his arms around me like all the other guys are. Adrian pushed them all off me.

"It's bin 2 months shortcakes" Adrian says with a sad but happy look. I just nod. I can't believe it's bin 2 months. The boys start arguing and fighting and I walk out of the room and they don't notice I was going downstairs and I tripped. Shit. But someone caught me. And he wrapped himself on me. And he kissed my forhead and pinched me like to check if I was real.

"Im real" I say as I rub where he pinched.

"Sorry I just.." Raymond tried to talk but when I turned to him I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself in. I missed him so much.

"Hey try not to break him" all the guys say. I blush and pull away.
"So our leader does have a soft spot for you" Xander says. All the guys back away from him.

"What did you say" Raymond and Adrian say.

"I'm the only one who has a soft spot for her" Adrian says while he gives me a smirk.

"Ok whatever can we just go eat I'm starving" I say loud asf. The guys look at me and run to there rooms I hope to get changed. Raymond picks me off my feet and carries me to my room. He passes me a dress

"I can't wear that it'll look awful on me" I say as I point to myself and my scars.

"You'll look amazing in anything you wear" Raymond says as he kisses my forhead then quickly turned away. After I finish changing I peak down stairs and damn all the guys look hot.

"You like what you see" Adrian says with a smirk as all the guys laugh and start posing.

"Now get down here so we can see your sexy ass" Cole says as everyone starts laughing. Just as I'ma go down Raymond pulls me back and puts his arm around me. Then we walk downstairs together. Adrian runs to me and puts his arm around me too.

"Haha both are leaders and all of us fell for you who do u like more" brook said pulling the leaders away from me. All the guys looked at me waiting for my response.

"I like...FOOD NOW LETS GO EAT" I say the guys got scared and ran to the car. Raymond smirked then laughed and left to the car too. Soon we we're outside arguing on who's sitting were.

"I wanna sit with crystal right by my side" Justin said tryna hhlp me out

"No she has to sit with me" Xander said with a smirk.

"With me" brook said

"Nah we all know who's she's gonna go with" Cole said pointing at Adrian. Raymond just sits all the way in the back.

"So hurry up and sit with me" Adrian said. I smiled and jumped over him and went to sit with Raymond cause he was the only one who didn't make a fuss. All the guys looked shocked and then began to laugh. Raymond kept staring at me trying not to make it obvious bit made my body reacts to him. Soon we made it to this nice fancy restaurant.

"You sure we should of brought her here this is a only vampires and wolves zone" Brook and Xander said.

"There's all of us I'm pretty sure we can protect her" Cole said with a chuckle as he smirks at me. When we enter I say Taylor (the one who kidnapped crystal) I didn't tell the guys cause well idk. They brought us the menus.

"Um guys what's a Mensuogh" I say shyly.

"It's like lasagna just with a fancy name" Cole says as everyone begins to laugh. Suddenly when I look forward I say Taylor glaring at me.

"Hey um guys order for me I'll be right back" I say as I leave in a hurry to the bathroom. I wash my face for a few seconds then walk out. Hopefully nothing happens. Then suddenly I find myself pinned on the wall with Taylor's arms around my waist.
"Long time no see princess" Taylor says as he smashes his lips onto mine. I push him away. Only to see.....