Chapter14

Raymonds POV
"Help!" I hear taty yell. Everyone ran into the room to were we saw Crystal on the ground. Gustavo has taty on his back he jumps out of the window laughing. Chris and Eric go after him. They tell jace to stay. I pick up crystal and take her to the living room.

"Call the doctor now" I yell at Cole and Justin. After a few minutes the doctors here. He takes her to his place in the house. He makes us wait outside.

"We lost him" Chris says as he collapses on the ground hugging his knees.

"We lost him in the forest" Eric says rubbing his head in anger. Bang. Jace punched a whole in the wall

"Fuck" Jace says storming into the meeting room. "All of you get your asses in here NOW" he says swinging the door open. We all follow.

"So what the fuck are we gonna do" Jace says still pissed.

"I.. idk" the guys say
"Well think" I say

"We can't let this keep happening". BANG THE DOOR SWINGS OPEN.

"Crystal what are you doing up" she cuts me off.

"She's here she's dieing" Crystal says as she bursts into tears

"Where is she" Jace asks trying not to yell

"Outside he threw her in the front like trash" crystal says trying not to cry. Jace's blood starts to boil but just as he was gonna turn into a wolf

"I'm fine" taty says trying so hard to keep her eyes open and not falling. Crystal and Jace run to her. Just on time because she collapsed.

"DOCTOR!" Jace yells pissed off crying. Taty reaches to his cheek.

"I'll be fine don't cry" she says as she closes her eyes again. The doctor instructs us to take her to the surgery room. We all leave the room. Jace is waiting.

After some hours pass
Crystal POV
The doctor walks out of the surgery room with a sad look. Tears run down my cheek. "She's in a comma" the doctor says looking down "I tried my best now we must wait for her to wake up but those chances are looking really low" the doctor says in a serious tone. Jace storms out of the room. The door slams behind him. I run into the room where she is. I fall right beside her bed. Tears rush down my cheek. Tear after tear after tear. I lay down right next to her. Hearing her breath thanks to the machine. I hug her. And fall asleep. I'm talking to taty and a women told us we're......I wake up to the sound of all the guys talking. I'm in a different room though.

"She's up but the other one not yet" Cole says trying to make a joke. It doesn't work.

"How long was I asleep" I say.

"Just two days" Adrian says.

"Ya you really did cry yourself to sleep" Raymond says.

"Where is she" I say panicking

"Chill she's in the other room but why are you so worried and sad you barely know her" Justin says.

"Who's with her and I actually do know her and she's my sister" I exclaimed. The guys jaw falls to the ground.

"What since when have you known" Raymond says.