chapter 7

Raymond finally came back from changing he came in his black sweats and a white shirt and his tattoos are seeing through the shirt. I keep staring
"Like what you see" he says as he bites his lip and sits next to me. He hands me his white sweater and says "you'll get cold and i can't give you warmth" he says with a serious tone. It makes me sad to hear that but I remember there vampires so ya ik why. Adrian sits on the other side of me so I cuddle in with both of them. I've never felt so safe before. The movie starts playing. They both cover me with the blanket. I feel like I'm being treated like a baby. We hear a knock on the door and I get up
"I'll get it" as I say this Raymond pulls me back
"Go hide" Raymond and Adrian say with a serious worried tone so I listened. The doors open and a group of girls and guys walk in.
"Hey guys we brought snacks for the party" a guy says pointing at the girls.
"Oh shit forgot about the party" Adrian says. "Well ya basically everyone is waiting outside" a girl says as she wraps her arms around Adrian.
"I'ma let them in" another girl says as she opens the door to let everyone in she wraps her hands around Raymond. As so many people walk by Nyla sees me hiding.
"Girl come on out it's a party for God's sake" nyla says as she pulls me out from behind the curtain.
"Ya your right" I say as I take a shot that nyla handed me. Ugh that burns but I need to relax.
Few moments later
"Hey gorgeous mind if I drink with you" Victor says as he hands me two more shots.
"Nah I was starting to feel lonely anyways" I say. I give him a big smile.
"Haha seems like crystal doesn't remember me" Victor says. I take a closer look at him as I realized were on top the table.
"VICTOR FLORES?! WERE TF HAVE YOU BIN?!!" I say as I wrap my arms around him and he pulls me close. Everyone is now looking at us. I really don't care.
"Ya little C you look amazing... Um I'll be right back" he says as he walks to adrian and Raymond.
"Uh is it me or is it getting hot asf" I say as I take of my dress which leaves me in bra and underwear. Every guys eyes are glued on me so I yell "POOL PARTY!". Everyone starts screaming in joy and girls and guys start taking off there clothes  and start jumping into the pool. "Wait for me" I yell taking my last shot before I go upstairs and jump out of the room into the pool. Before ik it I'm surrounded by our soccer and football team. The girls ofc are staring at me.
"So gorgeous what's your name" one of the football players asks.
"Ya were dieing to know whats this angels name" one of the soccer players says as he pulls me close to him.