Chapter 13 who

New characters
Jace
Diana
Mia
"Jace what are you doing here" Eric and Raymond say. So his names jace he's good looking.

"Jace?" All the guys say gesturing him to go to the living room.

"Hey I brought your girlfriend Eric" jace says as he pushes the girl and her friend inside and hugs me. "Hey there princess" jace tells me as he squeezes me. Idk him but aye who would reject a hot strangers hug. I pull away and see Eric and his girlfriend kissing. Everyone is looking at them Chris is kissing the girl too isn't he a little player. I turn back around to jace. He hugs me again and Wow that's big.

"So your jace" I say smiling. Trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing like crazy

"Ya" he says with a lip bite. I lead him to the couch to sit. Everyone is just watching everyone now. Raymond and Adrian are with crystal. Eric and Chris are with those girls. Jace pulls me in and I'm sitting on his lap. Everyone stares at us. Everyone seems surprised. But then everyone turns away. The movie ends. I get up to go to the bathroom. As I walk out Jace grips my ass and bites his lip. I'm blushing like crazy so he laughs and leads me back to the living room. Everyone is staring at us again.

  "Jace you look like your having fun but not with her please" I hear Raymond whisper to jace. I'm surprised that it wasn't Chris or Eric I go and sit. I notice Chris and Eric stare at me. I turn my head to the screen and start watching the movie. Jace throws a blanket at me.

"I think you'll need this" jace says smirking at me. Damn his smirks make me ughhh. Later while the movies playing I cuddle up on jace bc I'm tired. He's so hot and warm so I fall asleep on him. His chin rests on my head

Crystals POV
Jace is a friend of mine. And he's not really the type to get too attached or whatever to a girl. I'm surprised he let taty sleep on him I would ask him why but he's asleep too. "Hey Guys I'm confused I thought Eric and Chris liked taty she must be hurt" I whisper to Raymond and Adrian. "Haha ya our cousins are really confusing like we didn't know jace would imprint on taty" he says.

"Imprint? How can you tell" I ask spouts this time a little to loud. The guys turn around all of them.

"Who imprinted?!" They all say. Everyone runs into the meeting room. Accept taty and jace. There asleep so.

"So who imprinted and on who" Cole,Chris,Eric, and Justin ask in unison. I laugh and ask the same.

"Jace imprinted" Raymond says.

"But explain to me how you can tell he imprinted on her" I ask Raymond and Adrian.
"Who did he imprint on!" Eric and Chris say letting go of the girls they had around them.

"Isn't it obvious...the alpha finally found his mate thanks to you two" Adrian says smirking.

"You Guys hurt her so don't try to separate them" I say pissed off. Raymond pulls me back and Adrian stands in front of me.

"What she means is which one of you had something with her and now has his girlfriend with him" Adrian and Raymond say holding my hand trying to cool me off.
"I do" Eric and Chris say together. They glare at each other.

"Hey so that bitch had something with both of you" Diana said Grabbing Chris.
"What it doesn't even matter anyway Jace imprinted so you guys can't do nothing" mia says grabbing Eric. The boys sigh in relief knowing the girls are right. Then Taylor walks in with taty on his back still asleep.

"ya you guys are right I think I imprinted I'm not sure tho and this changes everything... my men will be here in 30 minutes for more protection" Jace says dead serious.

"Ya we still have extra rooms" Raymond says.

"So she's gonna have to be with u a lot for the first weeks right" Eric and Adrian say.
"Ya unless you guys want her to be in pain" Jace says.

"Jace as tatys bff if you hurt her I'll kill you and how are u gonna tell her" I ask while I laugh.

"She knows she felt it when she cuddled in on me" Jace says. Eric and Chris looked pissed. Then taty begins to wake up.

"Um what happen why are all of you quite" taty says with a seductive tone. I don't think she realizes she said it seductively. She starts running her hands on jace's body. "Wow What am I laying down on" she says as Jace starts blushing like crazy.

"Hahah taty look at WHO your touching" I say laughing and blowing a kiss. 😂😘
"Shit my bad" she says blushing of embarrassment. She jumps off Jace's back and buries her face on jaces back.

Tatiana's POV
"Hide me" I whisper to myself. The girls that are with Eric and Chris push Jace aside and push me to the door.

"So your the slut who tried taking Chris and Eric from us" Diana and Mia say together.i see that Jace tries to get to me but Raymond holds him back. They keep saying shit to me and tried to hit me. Crystal stands in front of me and picks me up.

"Who do u think u are" Diana says trying to slap Crystal I push her away and throw Crystal to Raymond let my anger take over. A dark light starts appearing on me I can't control it but just wen I was gonna fire idk What Crystal is going through the same thing. Now where standing together but then Jace took me to his chest. And Raymond and Adrian got crystal. The sound of his heartbeat made me cool down. And the same happened to crystal. I turn back into myself and so did Crystal. We collapsed on the ground still awake just on the ground. She takes my hand. A bright light beams. We both start recovering from the injuries the black light left us. Everything was blank until we both were standing.

"Damn we look good" Crystal says trying to ease the tension. We now are wearing these nice dresses with actual real flowers on our heads that look like crowns. The dress is natural mine is a royal blue and baby blue mix. Crystals is a pink and purple mix. The guys left the room gossiping. We laughed but as soon as they were gone crystal fell she fainted.

"Help!" I yelled before everything went dark for me.