chapter 12

New character
Wendy
Eric
Chris
Tatiana.                   Read "danger" to find out about the new triangle

Crystals POV
     Only to see that Raymond had pushed Taylor away from me and  wrapped his arms around me and ran out of the restaurant to all they guys who were waiting outside.
Raymond POV
    "Why didn't u tell us he was here" adrian said pulling her arm hard to the point where I pulled her away from him. I felt someone pull me to them and when I turn I saw Wendy and Taylor. As soon as I saw them I jumped. Soon Taylor had his around her arm.

"Haha it seems she is worth the wait" Taylor said as he passed his filthy mouth around her neck. I thought he would bite her but he didn't. I'm so pissed right now but I can't show it.

"Haha looks like the supposed cold blooded vampire with no heart does have feelings and look he's boiling" wendy says as she passed her hand on my arm.. She was right my blood was boiling again

"Why don't you come after us not her what does she have to do with this" Adrian says confused but irritated. "You better not hurt a strand of hair on her head or you'll pay for it with your life".

"You boys really aren't good with history are you? This isnt just about the gangs now. Shes the so called born Queen she has empecable powers and she has alittle bit of every species in her and she must be MINE" Taylor said as he held her tighter. I didn't know what to do all I wanted to do at that moment was kill Taylor and have crystal in my arms I want to feel her warmth and her breaths on me and I want to hear her heartbeat.

"Raymond just let that human go then you and I can be together" wendy said throwing crystal to the ground but then Taylor grabbed her arm with a grip.

"Don't ever dare to touch her again" Taylor said as he through Wendy and picked up crystal. "I'm sorry doll I'm really not the bad guy here Im doing this for your safety there's someone worse than me after you" I overhear Taylor whisper to crystal. Who. Who is worse than Taylor. And why would Taylor protect her. Wendy glared at me then left

Crystals POV
"Who is after me that you have to protect me and why would you I'm just a human with some abilities...rather than that I'm worthless a weak person who only causes trouble and problems for everyone so all of u listen up just let that person who wants me have me you guys are more important" I say looking down. Raymond glares at me his eyes are seeing right through me.

"Gustavo" Taylor says with a sigh of defeat. Adrian, brook,Justin, and cole look down in shock. Raymond looks straight at me then at Taylor
"It can't be him" Adrian said.

"Ya he's also starting problems with your cousins Eric and Chris. It seems that Chris and Eric have fallen for a girl who is the Same as crystal"
"My names Tatiana" a girl says with two guys around her.
"Eric Chris!" All the guys yell as they run to the guys. Heck even Taylor. I walk to the girl named Tatiana

"So um you have the same thing as me?" I ask with curiosity.

"It depends on what you have" Tatiana says with her reaching to me. I flinch and back away which causes me to fall

"Crystal" Raymond and Adrian say as they run to me

"Guys I'm fine I just fell back" I say as they pick me up they don't let go of me though.

"Haha so you guys do have the same situation as us" Eric says while laughing so hard he falls to the ground. Tatiana trips but before she can fall Eric and Chris catch her too. Ha so they do have the same as all of us.
Tatiana's POV
Earlier
He apologized. And I accepted it. It's bin dead silent since I'm the car like in the plane.
"Were here" the driver says. Chris holds the door open for me. My god this house is so nice it big like Chris's and Eric's.

"This is your guys house it's really nice but it doesn't seem like any of u two's taste". They both start laughing."what's so funny" I say in a annoyed tone
"Kitten this is our cousins house... it's really surprising that there getting along again" Eric says with a suprised tone.

"Taylor said that they started living together over that crystal girl and that there gangs joined together when she was in a comma that the only reason they combined there gangs was for they can protect her. And today was the day she finally woke up after two months so you two leave your things and get in the car we are gonna go surprise them" Chris said with a dead look on his face. Eric listened and took me and my bags inside then Carried me out.

"Eric put me down" I said yelling but laughing. "Chris help!!!" I yelled when he started tickling me Chris just laughed and turned around. "Wow be like that to me then" I say pretending to cry. He had my face facing his back so I did what I had to do.

"Ugh that hurt shorty how can u smack my ass so hard" Eric said after he put me down. Chris and me were on the ground dieing of laughter.🤪😂. "Ok ok enough we're already late we got to go to 'mensulusa' already" Eric said going to the car. Chris and me race to the car. I lost of course. When we got there they we're talking about me so...

"My name is Tatiana" I said in a pro tone and Chris and Eric just stood on my sides with there hands on my waist.

"Eric Chris!" All the strangers yell. Yeah ik who's who Chris and Eric explained to me. They all run towards us well towards Chris and Eric.  Then the girl who I assume is crystal comes to me.

"So you have the same thing as me" she asks with a curious tone.
"It depends on what you have" I say as I reach my hands out for a hug. She flinches then panicks. She was on the ground

"Crystal" Raymond and Adrian yell. Less than a second passed and Raymond and Adrian were with her.

"Guys I'm fine I just fell back" she said as the guys pick her up. Then Eric opens his big mouth.

"Haha so you guys do have the same situation as us" Eric says as he falls to the ground laughing his ass off. As I tried to walk I tripped but Instead of falling Eric and Chris's hands were on me. There eyes stare into mine Eric picks me up as Chris makes sure I don't fall.

"Be more careful ya" Chris says with a smirk right after Eric and Chris are staring each other down. Everyone else starts laughing.

"You Guys really do have the same as us" Raymond says smirking. 😏 Now everyone is laughing. Soon we're in the car everyone is telling jokes and laughing. Eric and Chris kept looking back at me and the fact I sat with Adrian and Raymond. There hands are around me. Crystal is looking back at me but she also has Chris and Eric with her. Soon we're all home in comfy clothes in the living room watching movies. But then there's a knock on the door. Everyone stares at the door. I get up and run to the door. I open it. What who's that. He's so 🤤