Chapter 16

VICTOR POV
"Jace since you've read all of the stories and everything what should we do" Raymond says.

"According to the stories she's gone and that there's going to be a war of sister vs sister with there army's" Jace says with a sigh. "And one of the sisters must/will die" he sighs.

"There's got to be a way" I say dead serious.

"Or taty will fall in love with Gustavo and the war won't start but we will be safe and so will the world" Jace and Cole say.

"Gustavo has no heart" I point out

"If he didn't have a heart he would've just killed her already" Cole says. We all nod

Tatiana's POV
As we left the house I couldn't care less about anyone in that house. My heart is cold.
"Dear are you fine back there" Gustavo asks me tightening his grip on my legs.

"Ya just a little chilly" I say as I look into the dark sky. He lands in the middle of the forest. "Why'd you stop" I ask he answers my questions by putting his sweater on me.
He put the hoodie on me and tightens it.

"We wouldn't want you to get sick now would we" as he turns back around. I climb back on him. Accept I'm blushing this time. No snap out of it COLD HEARTED remember plus Gustavo has no feelings so it doesn't matter. Soon we reach his house. My jaw falls. "What not what you expected" he says smirking.

"I expected a cave with bats" I say laughing.

"I'm hurt" he says as he leads the way inside. When we reach inside I see a lot of guys and girls. "Those are your roommates" he says with a grin. One of the guys tries to come near me.

"Hey there sexy my names Javier" he said in a trying to be cool tone. I give him the cold shoulder. I see Gustavo smirk. "Feisty are we" he says as he grabs my hand with a grip. "Well let's go upstairs and fix that" he says trying to take me upstairs. I try to pull away but his grip is strong.

"Let go of me" I say struggles to make him let go. But then someone punches him And punches him. I back away.

"Haha so you've met Javier and Andrew" Gustavo says chuckling.

"Are they gonna stop fighting" I ask annoyed at how Gustavo takes it as a joke.

"Javier Andrew retreat" Gustavo says. They both listen but send each other death
glares. "This is a new member to us and don't try What Javier tried or well you know" Gustavo says smirking at me but giving serious looks to everyone else. I thought he would have me under surveillance but everyone just treated me normal toward them.

After 2 months
"Taty it's time you prove yourself" Gustavo said. I nod knowing what he meant. The had a big field and a person. "This male is the one who would beat ur sister on conscious everyday day" he said releasing him. Memories flash my mind but there not mine there crystals. My blood begins to boil seeing how he would beat her with no mercy. Everything goes blank. When I regain consciousness I see the male ripped open and I'm covered in his blood. I turn to his neck and sink my teeth into him. I spit the blood out.

"Tastes like garbage" I say smiling to Gustavo. I'm still covered in blood though so I hug Gustavo.

"That's incredible just the other day I thought a wolf and vampire can't be in the same body you really proved me wrong" Javier and Jennifer say.

"Hah thanks you guys" I say as I pull the heart out of the man.

"Hey give me that I'm hungry" Henry says taking the heart from me. I change into another black outfit it's a black crop top and black script. Over the week me and Gustavo have bin like friends. And I'm always trying to get him to smile. But he's cold hearted and he has other girls waiting for him so. I walk out of my room with my black lipstick and eye shadow. My heels are also black. Memories of hatred I felt toward my past friends and family pass me. I walk down all the stairs. "Hello sexy" Henry says twirling me around. It's 9:30 pm and we're all ready for the party hector decided to throw. Soon a lot of people begin to arrive. After sometime I go to the little bar and ask for six shots. This party invites all gangs and special beings all for one day that means they might be here I think taking all the shots. Oooo the burn is so soothing. I sit on the counter will a whole bottle of tequila. Then someone puts his hand on my thigh.