chapter 1

Main character: crystal
"Wake up you piece of s*** your gonna be late to your new f***** school" said my foster care mother as she pulls me by the hair off the bed. She keeps hitting me and I can't do anything about it. So I just start getting ready for school. I choose a outfit and throw it on and go to my new school. Ugh New school I hate it I never know anyone. I look around and see 2 guys sitting in different places with different groups of friends. But they both are looking well staring at me.
"Um can I help you two with something" I say with attitude I didn't mean to give.
"Hey sunshine your the first person to ever talk to me like that are you new or something" said Adrian (important character)
"Ya shortcake you really are feisty so who do you belong with that gives you the liberty to talk to me that way" Raymond said with a smirk on his face.
"None of your business and I belong to no one" I say with attitude as I return the smirk to both of them. "Well if that's all I need to go find my classes" I say as I send them a stay away glare. As I walk to my 1st period I meet a girl she sits next to me her name is nyla.
"So Crystal your the badass who disrespected the 2 main gang in this town" nyla asks with a grin on her face.
"Ig I am" I say with a smirk. Before she can say anything Adrian and Raymond walks into the classroom. "Just my luck" I say thinking I whispered it.
"Oh hi feisty we never had a chance to finish talking" they both say at the same time. As they approach me every girl in the class is sending me death glares and are talking sh*t about me already. As they reach my desk I say....
"Fuck this" I suprised myself but went to walk out of class
"Can you please get back to your seat" Mr.Wilson asks. I ignore him and the boys that are also telling me to come back and leave the class and lucky enough the boys start following me.
"Ugh what do you want" I groan. Before I can say anything else I find myself pinned against the lockers.
"Well C R Y S T A L we just wanna know who you belong to and why your not scared of us" they both say.
"Well B O Y S I belong to no one and I haven't felt anything in a while and just as I say that everything went dark