Chapter 15 really

Crystals POV
After last nights confession Raymond and crystal have bin clingy to each other. They slept in the same room. Ofc the guys took turns checking up on them. "Haha now everyone has a relationship no one is lonely everyone shares a room they share with there couple but how come taty and Raymond need surveillance" I ask the guys since the girls are back in the pool. "Um just because" they all say I laugh and let them continue the barbecue. Soon Raymond comes down.

"What did I miss out on" he asks as all the guys give him the silent treatment accept Adrian he just has his mouth full.

"Are you guys really jealous rn I could tell your girlfriends" I say.

"No no we were just playing" Cole Justin and brook say. Eric and Chris Jace just stare at him and sigh in defeat.

"Hey" the three said together. Then continue grilling. After a while at around 12 everyone is out of the pool taty comes down. She walks towards us like she's swore from her legs.

"Haha Raymond you were to rough" the girls say laughing.

"Haha what an animal" cole and brook saying congratulating Raymond. Eric and Chris and Jace stare at taty.

"Hey it wasn't like that plus how could we you guys kept coming in and out of the room" Raymond says laughing. Taty blushes.

"Sis did something happen tell me the truth" I tell taty

"Ya something did happen" she tells me. all heads turn to her. "I went to get water at night and fell down the stairs" she says the guys sigh in relief. Raymond smirks and all the guys start talking to him because there girlfriends lectured them. Accept Jace and Eric and Chris. For some odd reason there jealous even though there the ones who hurt and left taty. She deserves Raymond. Raymond is the leader after all.
Later
At around 10pm we all were playing the closet game. So we used a bottle to see who's going in with who first it was me and taty.

"So how's life boo" I ask taty.

"Um confusing" she replies.

"How come" I say.

"Cause Jace and Eric act jealous even though there the ones who messed up and Chris messed up too so why are they like that" she says sad.

"Forget them they fucked up they lost there chance with you sis so forget them" I say.

"Times up" Diana says smiling. After me and taty it's Raymond and Jace and Eric and Chris. Ofc that's wha we all decided. After 10 minutes they come out chill and calm and talking again. We slimmed it again. It landed on me and Jace. My heart started racing. Then they both went in.
Tatiana's POV
Me and Jace go into the closet. "Hey I'm sorry about all of this I wish I could explain more but not yet just know I love you all of us do" he says. After moments of silence I hug him and he squeezes me. The door opens I walk out smiling. After some drinks everyone is drunk and there's strangers partying with u. The girls are all in there rooms passed out. Accept me and crystal well crystal is passed out on Adrian. I'm laying down on Jace Raymond and Eric. Chris too.

"Are you guys ever gonna tell me why your all so mean and confusing to me" I ask getting off of them. "Me and Raymond aren't Actually together but that doesn't mean you guys can confuse me" I say.

"You aren't" asks Jace

"No" Raymond says looking down

"Then wtf" Eric says

"Well you dick dick heads hurt me and I had to get revenge" I say falling on my ass "And by the way you guys are no balls fucking around with my feelings" I say jumping into the pool accept this time no one was in there to pull me out and I wasn't in the shallow part. And the guys don't know I don't know how to swim I'm screwed. I'm sinking to the bottom panicking but then someone saves me. When we're at the top I gasp for breath.
"VICTOR WHERE TF HAVE YOU BIN DICK HEAD" i say yelling at him.

"I missed you too" victor replied.

"Hey wats going" Raymond and Eric cut themselves off.

"Victor!" Every single guy yells from inside the house. They all bear hug him.

"Hey I saw him first" I say pouting.

"Wait you know victor too" Crystal asks.

"Ya he's MY FIANCÉ" I say the guys stare at me dead in the eye "I'm playing but we were childhood sweethearts" I say laughing. Then I almost fell back into the pool but Victor and Cole saved me. "Thanks" I say as I hug them both.

"Haha another person for you to date taty" Diana and Mia say snickering

"What do they mean" victor asks me. He stares into my eyes and just like that he knows everything. " Eric Chris Jace get your asses over here now" he says in a warning tone. "Oh so Eric you screwed up and Chris you played her and Jace you just screwed up".

"How did you know" Crystal asks.

"Me and victor are really close and we share abilities we were together until one day he disappeared" I say in a sad and mad tone "you really have a lot to tell me so give me your hand" I say. Victor sighs knowing he can't argue. I grab his hand. Why he left me and why he didn't look for me and how his life's bin and who he's dated. Without noticing tears run down my face so many tears. I let go of his hand and crystal comes and hugs me.

"What did you do" Crystal asks

"He showed me the truth" I say as I pull away from crystal and hug victor.

"I'm so sorry for not coming to u sooner" victor says wiping the tears off me. I pull away as everyone asks him questions.
After some time outside
"Hey Guys I'm sorry about what I said" I say looking down.

"Hey it's our fault for everything we've bin doing to you" Jace says.

"Ya if we wouldn't have made that stupid bet" the guys say but then cover there mouths.

"What fucking bet" I say confused.

"Nothing" Eric says. I grab Chris's hand the bet flashes in my head.
"You guys are fucking sick wtf I trusted you guys" I say as I storm upstairs.
CRYSTAL POV
"What was the bet about" I ask Adrian and Raymond grab my hand trying to calm me. Victor grabbed Jace and Eric and shoved them into the wall. He looked them dead in the eye.

"Wtf is wrong with you guys are you all fuckin stupid or something" Victor says as he punches Eric and Jace and leaves the house.

"What did you guys do tell me right now" I say pulling away my hands from the guys. Right before they can tell me Gustavo and taty walk downstairs. She's in a black dress and her lips are black.

"Taty get away from him he might hurt you" the guys and me say.

"Haha trust me you guys are more evil than him" she says as she grabs on to Gustavo.

"Crystal they really messed up with your sister and you choose to protect them that's really harsh don't you think sweetie" Gustavo says to me and taty.

"Ha and I thought I could trust you guys and from you sis huh" she says as she climbs onto Gustavo's back.

"Well it was fun to talk but we really need to go know" Gustavo and taty say in unison. They leave through the back and Victor sees them and anger flashes in his eyes.

"Gustavo!" Victor yells. The guys go and try to control him. "Let me go this happened because of all of you now my aunt is in Gustavo's hands" Victor says. We look at him confused.

"Aunt?" I ask

"Ya you and taty are my aunts my mom got killed by Gustavo some time back" Victor says as he clenches his fist. "I only found this out a few days ago" he says sending death glares to the guys.

"But your a wolf" Eric says

"Ya not only a wolf" Victor says with a grin over his his as he shows his fangs.
"So I'm your aunt" I ask

"Yep auntie" Victor says like a baby.

"Hate to break up family reunions but Gustavo still has crystal and if the stories are right she's gone" Jace says.

"No my sis is strong she'll be fine" I say trying to believe. The guys nod and run to the meeting room.