Chapter 19 ~

I didn't realize how hard Brittney was holding me until I tried to move towards John and Anna.

The two guys that were behind the door came in and waited to be instructed.

John looked back and forth between Anna and I.

"Woah. Y'all know each other? "

She nodded and then put her head down.

"Tell him the truth Anna! You don't just know me."

John looked confused now.

"What's he talking about Brittney? "

She sighed and walked in front of me.

"That's his sister."

The two guys began to chuckle lightly and John raised his eyebrows.

"There is no way this fine piece of ass is related to you."

Anna looked at him and he gave her a kiss.

I felt like punching this guy in the face and walking out of here with Anna.

"Watch your fucking mouth that's my blood you're talking to."

Everyone quickly looked at me. Brittney placed her hands on my chest.

"Kevin. Relax."

"What the fuck do you mean relax? She supposedly ran away! My mom called the cops! And the whole damn time she was here sucking dick!"

I leaped towards John but one of the guys caught me.

"You wanna fight lil man? "

John really was enjoying getting under my skin.

"You'll be dead when I'm done with you."  I snarled back.

The two body guards grabbed me by my arms and lifted me off the ground.

I tried getting out of their grip but they wouldn't budge. 

"Alright! Let me go!" I yelled at them, and they didnt move.

Brittney began to worry so she placed her hand on one of the guys.

"Juggs, Hank. Please y'all. Let him down, I'll handle it. Nobody gotta get hurt today... Or ever for that matter."

I was kept up in the air. My arms were starting to cramp up. I gasped in pain.

"Pac! Let Him GO!"

Brittney was getting frustrated.

After looking at us back and forth for a while, he finally nodded his head.

I felt the ground under my shoes and I rubbed my arms. Brittney came over to me and hugged me.

She took my head in her hands and looked me in the eyes. I could see how apologetic she was.

"Britt. I swear to God if I didn't like you..."

She put her hand up and nodded her head.

"I'll get him out of here."

She put my arm around her neck and tried to walk away but I wouldn't let her.

"I looked for days for Anna. I'm not going anywhere without her. Anna let's get the fuck out of here."

I held my hand out for her and she just stared at me.

Brittney nudged me.

"Kevin. She's not leaving."

I shook my head slowly.

"Anna. Lets FUCKING GO."

Pac slammed his hands on the table and got up.

He turned over to Anna and grabbed her arm.

"You want her?  Here!"

He flung her over and she grabbed hold of the table to get her balance.

I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. I began to hear men chuckling and I realized that she wasn't hugging me back.

When I let go, I saw on her face a look that broke my heart. She seemed almost disgusted with me.

"Anna you see how this garage ass nigga treats you. He doesn't even care If you leave him. You're nothing but some hoe for the week. But to me?  I spent nights thinking about where to look for you and early morning I would go out. I even had Jazz and Ricky on the watch for you. And don't even get me started on mom..."

I felt a sharp pain on my cheek.

Did this bitch just slap me?

I looked at her dumbfounded. She seemed so angry with me.

"Look. I'm tired of playing games with you Kevin. I finally did something for myself and you're here trying to ruin it for me. I'm happy here. There was a reason I didn't want yall to find me. I don't have any boundaries here. I can do whatever the fuck I want. You're the piece of shit Kevin. I've been dating John for 4 months now. Maybe you should get your fucking facts straight before saying shit that'll get ya ass popped."

She was in my face now. I lifted my arm to push her away but Pac stopped me.

He pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

"You touch any of my girls you're done you hear me. Now it seems like she's made her decision so you should get going before I change my mind. Brittney that's your friend so you handle it. Juggz and Hank keep an eye out for the feds. I hear they looking for him."

We all turned to face him now.

"What do you mean they're looking for me?  How do you know that? "

He began to turn his gun on the desk.

"Classified information. Now get out."

****

I was sitting in the car with Brittney in the passenger side. We were in silence for about 7 minutes now until I finally spoke.

"You knew she was here all this time. You didn't want me to come because you knew I would find out."

She began to cry softly.

"Kevin I am so sorry I swear it killed me to keep it from you but you saw how John is. You know how fast he hears things. It was my life on the line, you have to understand."

I shook my head and clutched at the steering wheel.

"Fuck you. Get out of the car."

She looked at me baffled.

"Kev..."

I slammed the wheel.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! "

In a few seconds the car was surrounded by Trigga, Biggie and Bonez.

"Everything ight here?  We heard telling."  Biggie asked.

I looked into Brittney's eyes and the way she slowly got out of the car let me know she knew how pissed off I was.

When the road was clear,  I sped off back home.

****