Chapter 2

Jessica's POV

AAHHHHHH I can't believe you'd scare me like that becks!! You knew how nervous I was! But aside from that, OMG WERE MEETING ONE DIRECTION!!!

We had a little over two hours to get ready before the limo would arrive to pick us up, so I took a quick shower and then started doing my hair and make up. Bekah was in the next room straightening her hair and putting on a light coat of foundation and mascara to look her best to meet the boys tonight, but I had a feeling that she was doing all of this for A certain member of the band.

Ever since I had shared my obsession of onevdirection with her, she absolutely fell in lovee with the only Irish member of the band, Niall, and in a way I thought they were very similar and they are both almost 19. I , myself am only 17, which Bekah always seems to use against me when she wants her way..

After I had gotten out of the shower, I put on some light make up, making it look almost natural and I was wearing a navy blue blazer, with some high waisted shorts and some blue converse to pull off the look Harry used.

Bekah was wearing a red polo with some chinos and white converse to match the look of Niall, since he was her favorite.

After we were all ready, I saw the long black stretch limo pull up beside our house. I let out a little shriek as I tell to Bekah that our ride was here! She hurried down the stairs and we both grabbed our purses.

" By mom, I love you! See you later tonight!!" I called as Bekah and I sprinted out the door, heading towards the limo.

A large man was Holding the door open for us to get in and he then handed us our tickets and backstage passes.

I could not believe that I was holding a ticket that would get me in to not just see, but to meet my favorite boy band of all time. It was like a dream come true, and I could tel just by looking at her, that Becks was just as excited as I was !

" I'm so excited! You have no idea!! I can't believe that we are gonna meet one direction... In person!!" I was beyond excited, I could feel my heartbeat pick up the closer we got to the arena..

" I know ! Me either! I'm just as excited as you Jess! I've been dying to meet them, and now we can!"

Bekah and I were so hyped to get to the arena, we were only minutes away from meeting the boys of one Direction.

The limo came to a slow stop in the back of the Allstate arena, where the driver let us out and escorted us to a back room in the building. They had us sit in the room until the boys were done with their sound check, then we'd be able to meet them! It wasn't so bad waiting, the backstage room had fridges filled with pop, cabinets filled with candy, and there was a flat screen tv to keep us occupied for a while.

After about 45 minutes of waiting, I could hear familiar voices trailing down the hall, could it be? It was so hard for us to believe that the boys we had been dying to meet for years were a mere 10 feet way from us..

"Oh my goodness Jess! I think that's them down the hall! Can you believe it?? I feel like im in a dream and it's finally coming true!" she could not stop going on about how excited she was but then again, so was I! I mean come on! One direction were coming up the hallway to talk to US . It was unreal..

Minutes passed by and in a quick second I heard the doorknob turn, with a familiar voice peeking around the corner...

Yayyy!! The second chapter is up! I'm so excited to be writing this! I've got some ideas coming up , and some unexpected things;) you can follow me on twitter and I'll tweet when I get new chapters up! @Bring_1DToOmaha thanks for reading!:) leave comments and vote if you like it!:) xx love ya <3