Chapter 22

Hiiiiii everyone! First of all im soooo Sorry I havnt been uploading very often! Ive just been sooo busy and stressed out with schoool lately :P ill try my best to upload more often! Im gonna make this chapter a long one to make up for it though! :)I cant believe im already at 7,000 reads ! Thats cray!!! :) but on another note PLEEASEEEEE comment so I know how you like it! :) thanks! -Bailey <3 @Bring_1DToOmaha

Chapter 22

Nialls POV

“Babe, i'm going to Nando's to get some lunch! Do you want me to bring you something home?” I yelled up the stairs to her as I grabbed my keys.

“Sure! Just get me some Peri Peri chicken!” She said, coming down the stairs to give me a kiss before I left. “Bye, love you!” she yelled. I smiled back at her as I got in the car.

About 20 minutes later I was on my way home, so pulled out my phone and text Bekah to let her know. “Hey babe! Almost home, got you your Chicken!! :)” I pressed send and continued on my way home...

I walked through the front door and yelled for Bekah. “i'm home!” I waited a few seconds, but didn't get a respond. I didn't think too much about it tho, she was probably just doing something upstairs. I walked into the kitchen and got the food out, then ran upstairs to find Bekah. I searched almost every room, but I couldn't find her anywhere.. I heard my phone ringing, so I ran downstairs to grab it. I didn't recognize the number, but I answered it anyways. “Hello?” I said, sounding confused as to who it was.

“Hi, Niall?” the voice sounded really familiar, and it clicked.

“Bekah?!? where are you? And why aren't you calling on your phone?” I asked. Now I was really confused..

“Yeah its me..umm Niall I have something to say.” she said sounding really nervous. “I think we need to take a break... Ive just been so busy lately, and..um..i...”

“Bekah, what are you talking about?!” I asked, as tears started to well up in my eyes. The line was quickly disconnected and I fell to my knees, placing my face in my hands. I didn't understand what just happened. Everything was fine just 20 minutes ago, and now Bekah and I were done...over.

Bekah's POV (Right after Niall left)

Ever since Jess moved to London I've been a mess. I know I've gone weeks without talking to her, but i still knew that I could see her whenever I wanted to. Now shes half way across the world, and all I could do was text her, I basically lost my best friend. I try not to worry too much about it though, because Niall always tells me that we'd be going to London a lot in the future for One direction stuff, family, and to see the boys. I cant wait for that day to come, I need my best friend.

I walked into my bedroom to change into some clothes for the day. I searched through my closet and threw on my black ramones t shirt, white skinny jeans, and some Uggs.

Bekah's outfit ---> http://www.polyvore.com/fanfiction/set?id=63042642

I started to walk out of my closet, but right as I was about to shut the door behind me, I heard a big thud, I figured that something must've just fell. It was nothing, so I just kept walking. I went to shut the door, but in that instant, an arm wrapped around my neck, and a cloth covered my mouth. I tried to scream but struggled to do so. I put up a fight, but a second later I fell to the ground, losing all consciousness.

I slightly flickered my eyes open. I was in a dark room and I soon realized my arms ad feet were tied together, and I had a strip of duck tape across my mouth. I tried screaming and untying myself, but nothing seemed to work. After a few minutes of struggling I heard someone coming. The door opened, letting a light creep into the room. Mitch.