Chapter 13

Well hi!:D immm so happy right now! I woke up to 1,000 reads! Thank you so much!:) I really hope you guys like it so far:) please please pleassseeeeeeee comment and let me know if you like it! I'll upload faster if I get more comments:) thanks!!:) - Bailey xx

***

Niall's POV

The tour was over a few weeks ago and the guys and I finally had a break for the whole summer. I could finally take Bekah out on a proper date. I was thinking about maybe taking her to eat at Alineas , a really fancy restaurant here in Chicago.

I was just laying in my hotel room eating some crisps and watching tv, so I decided to call up Bekah to ask her if she was busy tonight.

"Hey babe! What are you up to?" I said speaking really fast into the phone

" Woah slow down Irish boy" she said giggling

"Sorry! I'm just really really excited that I'm on break for the whole summer so we can hang out more, are you doing anything tonight?" I asked, hoping that she'd say no.

"No I'm not! Why babe?" she asked

"Well I really wanted to take you on a proper date tonight to a really fancy restaurant called Alineas ."

"Oh Niall I'd love to! But I don't really have any fancy clothing to wear to a high class restaurant " she said sounding upset.

"That's no problem at all! I'll take you on a shopping spree, I can pick you up in about 20 minutes?" I said

"Are you sure ?" she said sounding hesitant.

"I'm positive babe! So I'll see you in 20!" I said and we shortly hung up.

***

Bekahs POV

I'm not gonna lie, I felt really bad that Niall had to buy me an outfit to wear tonight . We didn't have to go somewhere so fancy, but I guess he just wanted to make up for his time away on tour. I mean I'm not gonna complain about getting a new outfit.

About 15 minutes later Niall arrived at my house to pick me up. I ran outside and embraced him in a hug.

"I havnt seen you in forever it feels like, I missed you babe!" He said placing a kiss on my lips. I got into the passenger seat and we drove off to the navy pier.

"So how was the tour?" I asked smiling at him.

"It went great! I wish you could've been there though, it would've made it ten times better" he looked over and smiled at me.

We arrived at the pier and the first place I wanted to go was top shop, that was my favorite place to go ! 2 hours later I walked out with 6 bags that Niall was carrying for me.

"C'mon babe let me carry some" I said as I grab a few bags from him. "Thank you so much again" i kissed him on the cheek and we drove back to my house so I could get ready for our date.

I ran up to my room and put on this short beautiful light pink dress that Niall bought me, and I slipped on some high heels that I had. I left my hair down in its natural curls and then walked downstairs to meet Niall. Right when I came down the stairs his jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh, you look beautiful" he said , his eyes were wide and he looked in awe.

I smiled at the ground and looked up and him with a giggle. I leaned in and peck him on the lips "Let's get going, don't want to miss our reservation!" I said as we walked out and he held the car door open for me , what a gentleman I thought . How did I get so lucky?

About 10 minutes later we arrived at the restaurant and it was very fancy. They even had a valet. The lady escorted us in to our table and handed us menus. Oh goodness, it was very expensive, I wasn't about to make Niall spend 40$ on me just for one meal.

"Are you ready to order?" the lady asked.

"Um I'll have a salad and a water" I said kind of hesitant.

Niall pretty much ordered anything and everything, the boy loves to eat..

"Babe are you not that hungry?" Niall asked me looking as if he was a little upset.

"No not really, it's so exp..." I stopped myself knowing that Niall wouldn't find that a big deal, then he'd make me order something bigger. "I just haven't been feeling too well, but I'm ok" I said leaning across the table placing a kiss in his cheek.

We finished up about a half an hour later and Niall drove me home. We pulled up to my house and he walked me up to my door.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, and thanks for the outfits " I said smiling up at him and his cheeks were turning red. He was so cute when he blushed I thought to myself.

"No problem babe, you look beautiful" he said wrapping me in a warm hug, then a second later he leaned in and our lips collided, everything at this moment was perfect. I could feel him smiling through the kiss, and we pulled apart.

"D..do you wanna come in?" I said looking up at those beautiful blue eyes. "My parents are out of town" I added in.

"Are you sure babe? " he asked , just to make sure I was okay with him sleeping over. Niall and I agreed to take things slow so I appreciated how considerate he was.

"Positive" I said giving him a kiss and pulling him into the house

****

Sorry for not continuing the Jess and Harry bit right away! But I wanted to keep you guys on your toes:) I'm picking up from chapter 12 next chapter so you guys will soon find out what Harry did:) oh and OMG jai brooks followed me on twitter last night:0 I think I about died ! Sooo follow me?:) @Bring_1DToOmaha oh and I need some help with shipping names for bekah and Niall, and Jessica and Harry! So please comment! love you all! <3

-Bailey :)

Bekahs outfit->> ( http://www.polyvore.com/fanfic1/set?id=58077311#stream_box )