Chapter 19

Helloooooo! Sorry it's been a while since I've last updated , I've just been super busy and stressed with school lately :/ but I promise ill try to upload on the weekends at the latest!:) but on the bright side I've gotten 4,300 reads already! Thank you so much! You guys are lovely <3 I really hope you guys like it so far. PLEASE comment and voteI beg you.... XD oh and I have a new love for district 3 and union j now too..:) I made 2 fan twitters for them so please follow me! @Official_3eeks and @Official_Jcats :) x i dedicate this update to @thinkinofharry she motivated me to write this next chapter ! Thanks for reading love!:) x I won't upload the next chapter till I get at least 4 votes and 3 comments so get to it!:) x love ya! -Bailey :)

*****

***Jessica's POV***

My heart skipped a best right there. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. What happened to "I'll never leave you" "I'll never hurt you"? Was everything he ever told me a lie? Before I could think of anything to say, I stood up and ran outside with my face in the palms of my hands.

"Jess!" I heard Ryan call after me.

I didn't want to see or talk to anyone, I just wanted to be left alone.

"Hey, slow down there princess." Ryan said grabbing my arm before I could take off.

"Ry please, just let me go." I said clearly annoyed and upset.

"No Jess. I don't like seeing people I care about hurt. Just talk to me." He said moving my hands from my eyes so he was looking at me.

"What's there to talk about?" I said under my breath as I turned around, making the whole situation seem like no big deal.

"Oh shut up, you know exactly what I'm talking about" he said chuckling a bit. "You want to come back to my house for some tea, and we can talk about things?" He said looking into my eyes, which in fact were red and puffy from my little cry session.

"I guess. Not too long though, I do t feel too good." I said looking down at the pavement.

"Okay, great! My flat is actually just right around the corner so we can walk there." He said sounding a bit too excited.

"Okay, but hey ,No funny business !" I said pointing my finger to his face, as we both burst into laughs. "And I'm serious!"

"Finnnneee" he said dragging out the word ,as if he thought he would get anything from me.

***HarrysPOV*** (Before Jessica left the bar)

"Can I get just one water please" I asked the bartender as I leaned back on the bar waiting for him to get it.

"Harry..?" A voice called from behind me, but I couldn't make out who it was, because the club was so loud. I quickly span around..

"Um...Katie!?" I asked in disbelief. She was wearing a little red dress that was low cut in the front and back.

*Katies Dress* -

Front- http://pinterest.com/pin/474989091918803564/

Back- http://pinterest.com/pin/474989091918803558/

The last time I saw her, I was ditching our date to go take care of Jess. "What are you doing here in California!?" I asked her.

"Im here for a couple days promoting my clothing line I started!" She said excitingly.

"Oh well that's great! Sorry about leaving you on our date..I had some personally issues come up" I said looking around trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"Oh it's fine! I forgive you Haz" she said winking at me seductively. Before I knew it her lips were pushed up against mine, I went along with it for about 5 seconds, but then I found myself pushing her back.