Chapter 16

Pleeasseeee start commenting! I beegggggg you!:) I hope you like the story so far:) I'm already at 1,700 reads ! I can't believe it , thank you so Much!:) xx oh and thanks to crazycaitlin1996 for making my cover!:) go read her fan fiction "out here in narnia" it's AMAZAYN:)

***

Jessica's POV

Harry had one hand on my back, and one hand by his side. He was tensed up and I could tell he was about to crack.

"Jessica...you are pregnant." the doctor said slowly.

It seemed like everything stopped. I was motionless, but I could feel tears coming flowing down my face. I snapped back into reality and turned to Harry and buried my head into his chest. He was tearing up also, I could tell that it really hit him. How am I gonna do this? I don't know how to be a mom. I just kept think of all the ways that I could mess this up. Nothing was processing right, and I just needed to get some air.

I ran out of the doctors office and out to the car. The tears started flowing down as I sobbed into the palm of hands. How could I do this to Harry? He doesn't need the stress of a child , even if it might not be his...

I felt two hands land on my shoulders and turn me around into a hug.

"Harry I'm so sorry, I never meant for this to happen, you don't have to stick around. I'll figure things out myself" I said crying in his arms.

"Don't say that, I will NEVER let that happen. I will be here with you the whole way." He said pulling me into a kiss.

"Harry will you stay here real quick? I just have to go ask the doctor a quick question, and I'll be right out" I said walking into the building.

"Can I please talk to the doctor that just helped me ?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"Yea, he'll be right out" she said, motioning me to sit in the waiting room.

5 minutes later he walked over to me, "What do you need Jessica?" he asked looking a bit confused.

"Is there any way that you can do a DNA test to show who the father is of the baby..?" I whispered looking down at my feet.

"Well yes there is, but is t it that boys that was in here with you?" he asked, showing even more confusion in his eyes.

"Well that's the thing... I don't know. " I said looking worried.

"Okay, we'll can I pull you into a room to get a sample of DNA from the fetus? " he asked

"Yes, that's fine." I said filling him into a room.

Once we were finished he told me that he would need a sample of hair or saliva from Harry and the other Boy. How was I gonna do this without telling Harry that it might not be his? I guess I could just take his brush? And if it's not his then it automatically has to be Mitch's....

***2 weeks later***

I had gotten the test results in the mail just the other day, and I had been stuck in my room just thinking about how to tell him.

I finally just got up the nerve and drove to where I thought he'd be, and approached his door. I kind of just stood there processing everything and before I could knock, the door swung open. He was standing right there in front of me, I had seen that face before, pure confusion, I guess I tend to cause that emotion with people...

"Hey, what brings you here today sweet thang?" he said winking at me.

"I...I'm ummm... Can I come In for a minute? " I asked as I practically just let myself in going to sit down. I patted the seat next to me motioning him to come over and sit.

"What's this about?" he asked looking up at me

"Well Mitch, you know that.. Uh one night after the bar?"

"Yeah?" he asked with even more confusion.

"Well... Long story short.. I'm kind of.. Well you know... Pregnant." I said as I got a little teary eyed. It must've been the hormones.

"Nn..no.. That can't be possible ! No, no way I'm gonna be a dad! We did it once! I don't even know you!" an I'm not gonna lie..Each word that escaped his mouth stung. I know that I didn't have any feelings for this guy, I loved Harry, but I was going to have a baby with him and he wanted absolutely nothing to do with it, and that really hurt me.

"Oh honneeyyy! You ready for our date?" a familiar voice rang from the living room.

Oh gosh... Please don't be her again, that's the last thing I need in my face right now.

"Why the HELL is she here?!" she came barging into the room screaming into my face. "Get the heck out, NOW" she said grabbing my arm .

"Let me go! Don't EVER grab me again" I said snapping back at her. I stood up and started Walking towards the door. I stopped for one second, turned around and faced Mitch. "Oh and you can call me when you wanna step up and try to be a parent." then I turned around and left. As i walked to my car all I could hear was Mckenzie screaming at him in the background. I know I should gone about this in a better wa...no what am I saying? I had every right to do that to him! He's the one who took advantage of me, knocked me up, and now he doesn't want to deal with the consequences?! But now comes the difficult part...how was I gonna tell Harry? He might leave me again. I wouldn't blame him either, I mean, maybe I really am a slore? I'm gonna be a 17 year old girl raising a baby alone.. No... I can't think like that, he told me that he'd be there for me no matter what, but that was when he thought the baby was his... Oh gosh how am I going to do this?

I pulled out my phone and opened a new text to Harry "Hey babe.. Can I come by in a few minutes? I need to tell you something.. Xx" I pressed send and I immediately got an ache in the pit of my stomach. I really hope this goes well..

I showed up at the hotel and ran up to Harry's room. I took a deep breath, wiped away the tears, and knocked on the door.

"Hey babe!" he said pulling me into a hug and placing a kiss on my cheek. "Now What was it that you needed to tell me?" he asked sitting next to me on the bed.

"Well...I don't k ow how exactly you're gonna take this but..."

He interrupted right before I was about to say it. "oh no..you're breaking up with me aren't you..?" he said as a tear escaped his eye .

"Nonono Harry! No! Thats not it at all. " I said placing my arm around his.

"Then what is it? If its about me touring during the pregnancy then I wont! I can stay here with you and the baby, and I'll take care of you guys. I told you that I'd be here for you no matter what." he said placing his hand on my stomach.

"Be careful with what you say. You might regret it." I said turning away from him.

"Why would you say that? You can believe me Jess! I would NEVER leave you and the baby, you're both so precious to me, and nothing's ever gonna ruin that."

"Harry! The baby's not yours! It's Mitch's ! " I said as I ran out the door, sobbing into my hands.

****

Hope you guys are liking this so far!:) let me know what you think about Mitch being the dad?;) do you think Harry will still stay with Jess if he finds out? Hmm pleeeassseeeeeeeeeeee comment and vote!:) follow me on twitter :) @Bring_1DToOmaha and on tumblr

blsullivan97 :)

Vote:)

Comment:)

Fan:)

Love you guys!:) -Bailey<3 xx