Chapter 17

Hey guys!:) ive had a lot of homework this week so sorry for not uploading sooner! But Already 2,700 reads!!! I can't believe it! Thank you SOOOO much:) I love you all! It makes my day seeing new comments , votes and fans:) I really hope you guys are liking the story!:) I've really enjoyed writing the last two chapters! Theres gonna be more Mckenzie, Mitch , and possibly Katie?;) so yea keep reading! Xx

***

Harry's POV

I stopped right there. I didn't even feel an urge to move or run after her. I had thought for sure this was my baby. I was gonna raise it and have a family with Jessica, I love her, but I don't know if I could even do that now. It's not even my kid... I know I was only 18 but I was finally okay and accepting of the fact of being a dad, and for a moment I was actually excited. If I never would've left her that night, this wouldn't have happened, and I would be the one raising the baby with Jess , not some random dude that knocked her up from a night club.

I finally snapped out of it and sprinted down the hall, looking in every direction to see if I could find Jessica. "Jessica!?" I yelled down the halls, then ran outside. There she was. Sitting on the concrete, holding her knees up to her chest crying.

"Jess..." I said whispering, hoping that she would turn around to me.

"No Harry. Just go, run off, I'm fine, I can take care of this baby all on my own, I don't need a man in my life to help me with that. You can go back to the UK with the boys and never see me again. It'd be easier for you while touring. It's not even yours..." Those last 4 words that she said hurt me more than anything someone's said to me before. I can't really explain why, but it felt like someone had just stabbed me in the heart.

"Is that what you think?! That I'd just leave you to raise a child on your own? Some guy got you pregnant that you don't even know, he won't even talk to you, and you just think I'm gonna leave you again? " I said getting more and more upset. I know that she was going through a really rough time, I can't even imagine, but to think that I would just walk out on her? Who does she think I am?

"Well you've done it once before, you can do it again." she said spitting the words back at me.

"You know damn well that I did that for a good reason. But I came back! And I would NEVER leave you like this. You're all alone, the father won't talk to you, and your parents basically hate what you've done with yourself. Jessica you can think anything you want right now. Yes I'm very upset that the baby isn't mine as well, but I will step up to the plate, I will be like a father to this baby, more of one than Mitch could EVER be. And you damn well know that. Jessica I love you , and I meant it when I said that I will never leave your side." After Venting my feelings to her, I started to cry. I was just full of different emotions and I just laid them all out in the open to her. I couldn't help but to break down.

I looked up to see what her reaction was and she was lightly crying as well, her eyes were red and teary but she wore a smile.

"Harry, that's the sweetest thing I think anyone's ever said to me. I'm so lucky to have someone like you by my side in all this.. I love you Harry Edward Styles." she said as she leaped forward, wrapping her legs around my waist and pushing our lips together.

***Jessica's POV*** ( a month later)

Just last month I had turned 18, I had a little party of probably about 20 of our closet friends and family, I couldn't really go out to bars or do any hard core partying anymore, I had another life to take care of . Harry's present to me was a house for the both of us to move into so we could raise up our little family together. My mom and dad were starting to come around a little more, but they were completely against the idea of us living together at such a young age.