Chapter 18

Helooo lovlies! Sorry the chapters have been so short, I'm gonna try and make them a little longer . I'm already at 3,000 reads! Thank you so much! I love allll of you!:) comment and let me know how you like the story so far !:) you can follow me on twitter, I tweet as soon as I update:) @Bring_1DToOmaha :) xx

***Niall's POV****

Everything had been worked out between Harry and Jessica, but I'm not gonna lie. I was a bit upset in the beginning of all this when Harry found out the baby wasn't his. He would always come talk to me and Louis about what he should do. He was a wreck every day when she wouldn't talk to him. He knew the responsibilities would be tough but he would do anything for her. I could tell just by the way he looked at her that he was in love, and not just the puppy dog kind, he had true strong feelings for Jess that he could never let go of. Harry and Jess had been living together here in California for a while so they could raise the baby like a family. They chose California so they could be together most of the time since We were almost always doing things there when we weren't on tour or in the UK with our families. A few months ago Bekah and I decided to do the same. We got a place about 15 minutes away from Harry and Jess' house so we were still close.

Besides all of that , things were going great with Bekah and I, tomorrow was already our 6 month anniversary and I wanted to do something special for her since I would be taking her to my parents house so they could meet her this weekend. I know some say that at my age you can't really know what love actually is but I felt something special with Bekah. Something that I had never felt with anyone else before. I couldn't help but feel like she was the one for me. I know that I'm obviously too young to even think about marriage, but I had thought of a similar idea for what to get her for our anniversary. A promise ring. It was perfect because it wasn't as strong as an engagement ring but it was strong enough to show her that I would wanna be with her for a very long time. Just the thought of not being with her would tear me apart..

***Bekah's POV***

It had almost been about 2 months since I have talked to Jess. We used to talk at least twice a day, but after she found out she was pregnant that changed. I guess she was just stressed and really busy lately with everything. I was thinking maybe calling her and going out to dinner with her, me, Niall, and Harry tonight..

I took out my phone and started to text her

Me: "Hey! Long time no talk!! What have you been up to?"

Jessica: "Just busy keeping up with the baby and Harry :p it's a girl!! :) how have you and Niall been?"

Me: "Great! Tomorrows our 6 month anniversary, I'm not sure what he's gonna do though , he told me it was a surprise:) but anyways, I was wondering if you and Harry wanted to go out to eat with us tonight to catch up!"

Jessica : " oh yes I'd love to! I'm actually not busy tonight! So like around 7?"

Me : "yes that should be good. Just meet us at that one bar and grill down the street from my house:) see ya later girly! "

I walked into the kitchen where Niall was sitting down eating a sandwich.

"Hey babe, I invited Harry and Jess to dinner tonight since we havnt seen them in a while, is that okay with you?" I asked, giving him my puppy eyes and pouted lip.

"Hmm I guess that's okay, how can I say no to that face?" He said as he stood up and placed a kiss on my cheek.

A few hours passed and it was almost 5:30 , so I hopped in the shower really quick so I could feel fresh and clean. I got out and brushed through my long blonde hair so it was nice and soft, then I went over to my closet to find something to wear. I was thinking maybe something not too dressy but not really casual. I had the perfect thing! I pulled on a cute little dress that was white on top and the bottom part was a light pink flowy skirt with some nude colored heels to matched.