Chapter 8

Holllaaaaa watty people!:D I have some good ideas for chapters to come thanks to some of my besties mckenzie and maddie:) love you guys!:D anyone else excited that Niall was shirtless in pictures of the boys shooting LWWY ?;) so excited!! Please leave comments!! Xx Im almost to 200 reads already! Thanks so much:) love you guys:) <3 xx

Still Jessica's p.o.v.

I woke up to a small wet spot on my pillow, it must've been from my tears from last night . It hurt me so bad knowing that I couldn't talk to Harry for a whole week, I know it doesn't sound long at all but when you're kept away from someone you care about for a week it feels like a century, and it was killing me.

I got up and walked to my bathroom to hop in the shower, but before I had, I looked in the mirror to see my eyes red and puffy from crying myself to sleep last night.

About 30 minutes later I got out and got ready, drying my hair and then I threw on some jean shorts and a T-shirt since I wasn't gong anywhere special tonight. How was I gonna be able to tell anyone, especially Harry that I got my phone taken away also. I was so afraid of what he'd think if I didn't talk to him a week since I had told him and Lou that I could still use my phone.

***

Harry's POV

I'm not gonna lie, but I was a little upset that Jess and I couldn't see each other for a whole week, how was I gonna do it? Well on the bright side , at least I can still talk to her, I mean thats better than nothing right? Yea, so I took out my phone and texted her.." Hey baby!:) how'd you sleep? This week will be over before you know it! I can wait to see you Hun!:) xx" I waited for a bout 10 minutes but no reply.. Maybe she was busy or in the shower, something like that, I wasn't gonna worry about it though.

The boys and I had the week off, except for a few photos shoots here and there but then we'd be heading back to the uk, which made not being able to see Jess even worse. I'd only be able to see her one time before we left and that made me heart broken, I didn't know how I'd do it.

All I did all day was watch some films with Louis and Niall, periodically looking down at my phone expecting a text from Jess that never came, it had been a few hours so then I started to worry. I didn't want to turn into the obsessive boyfriend type but this wasn't like her, I always got a text back after an hour at the latest.

"Hey Lou can I talk to you?!" I yelled because he was in the other room getting some new clothes on.

"Yea sure thing Hazza , be right there!" he yelled down the hall.

"Hey what do you need ?" Louis said concerned .

"I feel like shit because I got Jess grounded for not getting her home earlier, and now I can't see her for a week... We leave in a week Lou. And on top of that she won't text me back, do you think she's mad at me?"

"Well she called me last night really upset about everything but she told me that she could still have her phone so I'm not sure what to make out of that, but I don't think you should worry too much lad, it'll be okay, you just have to spend a lot of time with her the last day were here" he said sounding hopeful

"Thanks for the talk Lou, it really made me feel a little better!" I said giving him a slight grin.

"Hey mate, the guys and I are gonna go down to the Pier, wanna go?" Lou said in a upbeat voice.

" No I'm good, I'm just gonna stay home and relax today ." I said sounding kind of down at the idea that I couldn't see or talk to Jess.

"Ok suit yourself Harry!" he said as he walked out the door with the rest of the guys.