LAST: NOTE FROM AUTHOR

Hey guys, this is going to be the last note and the last chapter for this part.

This is the official end for part 1. I'm soo grateful to all those who checked out this story, it would be a very pleasing thing if you guys check out the second part. It wasn't my actual plan to split the story into two parts but I don't want to leave you guys hanging on the cliff, since I would be going to a faraway place, and also I won't be having a internet access there, but still I will always hope to get more reads.

If you've enjoyed the story so far, you can do me the favour of sharing it.

The second part would be a part where the issues here would be explained into details, you would know what has once happened between Amity Rhodes and Claire Manchester. Tyler actually had other plans, if you don't get what I mean; check out the second part...

But don't be shocked, it's something good.

I would give you a hit of what you would see in the first chapter THE BAD BOY AND ME...

And also another hot guy would be coming in the way... real hot guy, Amity's first love... can this be any interesting...

For those who don't like it when an antagonist is two... I'm telling you, you would like the jealous Tyler and the sweet relationship.

Start getting excited and also... just for a hint... the said Tyler's first love is...

Can this go any interesting?

Chapter One... THE BAD BOY AND ME Spoiler

I can't just bear the view, how could he get pecked by her and he would still be smiling, he is even joking with her

"Tyler" I said coming into the scene, now I think I would have to say whatever is it that is on my mind to them now that I've made myself known

"Amy, why..."

"Claire, what is the meaning of what just happened, like I seriously don't get it, another risk right, another friendship that would made itself know that you guys are lovers, another way to get what you've always wanted right"

"Hey... can I please talk, what do you even mean by that" Claire said with a fake smily face

"Oww, you don't get me right, well no problem, just take this into your distorted skull, I would never ever let you take chance on me ever again, it would never be repeating itself, and if you don't get me, I mean I would never fall like Jake's time, never" I said and walked away not even waiting for reply

Well in my anger I didn't notice Tyler was following me but when I realized it, I just fasten up my speed