19-A Kiss

Swaying left and right to the rhythm of the song he was listening to, Seamus stared, hypnotically, at the enticing silhouette of a ravishing young lady seated in front of him.

She had entered the tram moments ago, and he had the privilege to observe her long, sculpted legs in red-plaid skirt move graciously as if they were sliding down the piano keys.

Her copper-coloured hair, carefully pulled back in a knot, revealed her slim swanlike neck.

Seamus was enraptured against his will.

The fragrance that drifted around her was that of a childlike happiness.

He wasn't quite able to place it.

Sweet... Yet somehow rebuking.

Pliant... But crisp and fresh.

On the air particle diffusion pedestal, green apple reigned supreme, closely followed by Sicilian lemon.

Seamus was teleported to his childhood.

He was but a spellbound boy again, walking through a sunny coastal Italian village.

He couldn't help but notice that it suddenly grew hotter on the tram.

It made Seamus loosen the tie, gulp and readjust the thin gold necklace he wore.

A resonant, ticktock voice shook him from the temporary stupor.

"Next stop: Windy Arbour. Next stop: Windy Arbour."

Red-plaid skirt arose and flung a smile at him as if she were chucking a bone to a good doggy.

Softly, almost imperceptibly, she positioned herself behind Seamus. She veered towards him and teasingly touched his neck with her wet lips.

They caressed his goosebumped skin for several seconds, displaying both timid tenderness and naughty playfulness.

Seamus, feeling flattered, kept smiling for a long time.

His grin remained plastered on his face even after the graceful being promptly exited the tram.

He was cursing himself inwardly, thinking that he should have gone after her.

The girl, already prancing down the windswept streets, her hands nonchalantly stuck in her pockets, was also smiling.

Between her teeth now shone the thin gold necklace.

***
A/N: Music theme song: Coolio: "Gangsta's Paradise."