Chapter 1 Studying

Ok this is the random story, I told you guys about in the description.

Alex POV

I'm sitting in my room studying for the math end of module test tomorrow. I stare glumly at my math notebook, rereading the endless notes neatly written down on the paper. It speaks of some nonsense about factoring expressions longer than both my middle fingers combined.

I let out a long depressed sigh, and glare at the paper. I will never use any of this in real life, it pains me to think of the time wasted on this.

Then my head slowly turns to the left corner of my room. Where my soft amazing comforting bed stands, along with my phone resting on top of it. I look at them glumly, but I snap my head away, I have to continue studying.

Suddenly I hear a male voice appear in my head.  "Aaaaaallllllleeexxxx why are you ignoring me?"

I look around my room, and ask myself, 'Is there a duppy in my room?' The voice speaks again, "No babe it's me your phone just lying here all sad and lonely."

My heart aches hearing those words, I say, "I know your lonely just lying there all by yourself,  but I have to study."

The voice says, "Excuses you just don't love me or your bed anymore, your always sitting with desk and chair just staring at book all day long."

I gasp, "You know that's not true you guys are my life, and I love the both of you. But I have to study, I don't have a choice."

Then another voice yells out probably my bed, "No you do have a choice, you choose to ignore us. It gets offly cold over here, with no one to wrap this blanket around."

My heart breaks, and I whisper, "I'm so sorry." Tears are threatening to pour out from my eyes, onto my math notebook.

The phone speaks again, "Please Alex, come over here, spend time with us. Let things go back to way they used to be. After all that factoring stuff won't love you the way bed and I will. It's useless after all."

I say, "But I can't afford to think like that." I give them one last longing look, and turn back to my notebook.

There is a long aching silence, but I can't stand it anymore. I abruptly stand up knocking over my chair, and leap into the air, practically flying onto my bed, landing softly. I say, "I'm so sorry guys, I promise to spend more time with you!" And I spend the rest of the night, wrapped up in my warm loving sheets, phone in hand scrolling through instagram. This is life.

time skip to next day

OK so I failed the test, and of course I felt all glum and everything,  but then I realized something,  I will probably never use factoring ever again after I finish college, but I will always use my phone and my bed, till the day I die. But sadly I can't keeping failing tests, so it's time to....COMPROMISE!!!!! So from now on I will study in bed, and use my phone to search up tutorial videos on how to do hard problems. Yep now everyone's happy, well except my stomach, I really need a snack.

OK so yeah that was really random, but I guess it was ok. Later!! And don't forget to study, when school reopens. I only have 2 weeks of summer left. :(