Chapter 15 My life is a lie

Ok so I went on a trip today to the opera. And on the bus I was sitting with my friend N. And for whatever reason I was making these strange noises, then she told me that I sounded like a goat.

So I said um, Ok then. Next thing I know she tells me that I'm part goat. And I'm like well my whole life has been I lie. And turns out it was.

N told me that my real mom was actually a goat. And that my goat mom and my dad had me, half goat half human child. Then a tragedy occurred the Jamaican restaurant killed my goat mom and made her into curry goat, and sold her to the hungry customers.

And from then on my dad could never eat goat, and then her married my other mom. But now I have to be careful because if I start showing more goatness the Jamaican restaurant will hunt me down and make me into curry goat.

The weird thing is I went along with this story and kept making the weird goat noises.  And I said that story was good and that we should make it into a movie,  The Story in the Life of the Goat Child. We'll make millions.  ;)

Yeah so this chapter is dedicated to N aka TheWeirdo_lol. The whole goat story was her idea. Also I'm sorry of the long wait. But anyway hope you enjoyed, please vote, comment,  follow, and do the same to TheWeirdo_lol