Chapter 10 An Awkward Moment

Ok so one day, I'm just sitting down with my friends at lunch, when I feel someone tap my shoulder. So I turn around and see these boys maybe like five or six standing next to me.

Then the guy who tapped my shoulder, points to his friend, and says "Hey he likes you." And I'm just like wow ok then. I immediately know by the looks on their faces this has to be some trick or something.

So I just say, "Nice joke but, let's be serious here now." And this kid is like I'm being seriously he really does like you. Then you won't believe what this guy says next, he says,"You need to go over there, show him what's up, and get his number. "

And I'm sitting here like w..t..h. Eventually my friend tells them to go away and they leave, and I just sit there in wonder, as to why that just happened.

Anyway like 2 days after that happened,  I'm sitting at lunch with my friends, looking through my phone trying to find something to show someone, when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and I see two guys, standing there. And I am positive it's the same boy who supposedly likes me and one of his friends. So I sit there staring at them giving them my what do you want look. And the kid stands there all dazed like a deer about to get hit by a car.

Then he raises up his hand waving slightly and says hi, I eventually say hi back, and they walk over to the vending machine behind my table. And I just like wow, maybe it wasn't just a joke.

Now after that incident occurs like a week passes. And I'm about to walk out the cafeteria with my two friends when guess what someone taps my shoulder. And I turn to see 3 boys standing there. Not the same ones as before though, so I was somewhat happy about that.

The kid wearing all black who tapped my shoulder pointed to his friend in a green sweater and says, "He likes you." And I'm just like wow, what is life.

So I actually take a look at the kid, he didn't say anything, he only glanced at me, so I just said oh ok. Then my friend said, "Hey at least he's not ugly." She was right he wasn't ugly.

Then we started looking at the other guy that was there. And then we all went to the bathroom.  But while I was in the bathroom, I asked myself something, "Since have people seen me as attractive?"

Well in 4th grade a was asked out a few times, I turned them all down, and in 6th grade 3 guys asked me out. So who knows?