Chapter 13 Weird stuff happens in science class

Yeah so like the title says weird stuff happens in science class. I mean my teacher launched a ping pong ball across the classroom using a blow torch and hairspray. But don't try that though you need more stuff to make it work.

And we also have a snake in our class. Our teacher took out a dead mouse to feed it. So he opened the container a little and waved the mouse around. And my friend was laughing because it was moving away from the food.

Then it lifted it's head up and bam, ate the mouse it was cool.

Then today, a friend of mine was had some seaweed or something and was passing it around for people to eat.

So I took a small piece, put it in my mouth and that stuff was disgusting. Man it was like bitter and stuff, like bbblllllaaahhh!

Excuse the out burst. Oh and my teacher put soap in the microwave and it became all foamy and soft. Again don't try this because you need a special soap. And we were passing it around, and I licked a a tiny piece. Don't judge, was done out of pure curiosity. This must remain confidential,  it's our little secret. Okay? Okay.

Lastly the other day my friend made this weird face with her mouth open as if she was sucking air in. So then i told her that she looked like one of the dementors from Harry Potter.

But she didn't know what that was so I said, "They are these things from Harry Potter that suck out people's happiness." And for whatever reason she started laughing.

And I continued to explain what dementors were. I said, "Yeah they suck the happiness out of people's souls." And she kept making that weird face from earlier.

Then I said, "Yeah they're like black duppies* things that fly around." And that continued and she's just here laughing like a weirdo.

Yeah science class is interesting.

*duppy: jamaican term for ghost