06

it was finally sunday

it was finally sunday. the day that I waited every week. the only day he had his day off. the only time I can spend my time with him and the only moment I walk out from the house. "what should we do today?" 

he put his phone down after he was finishing typing and then he finally looked at me. "I don't know, what do you want to do today?" he held my hand and pulled me closer to let me sit on his lap. "let's do whatever, my darling wants to do." 

I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips. "I want to do everything with you," I said breathlessly which both of us shared the same smile in the end. "let's have a brunch first! I want to try the new restaurant!" 

he wrapped his hands around my waist as he let his lips rested on my shoulder gently. "you smell nice today," he whispered—the way his lips moved against my skin drove me crazy because I missed him so bad that I wanted him. 

"I love you." 

"and I, too." 

being with him for one day was enough, holding his hand while walking down the street that was covered with snow. he pulled me closer to him and I felt his comfortable coat against my cheek. 

we entered the new restaurant that I was dying to go, the scent of morning breakfast and the aroma of brewed coffee was deliciously mouthwatering. yoongi looked at me calmly while I was excitedly smiling like a little girl. 

"welcome to Eats Up," one of the waitress greeted us as soon we sat down. she placed two menus on our table as she stood cheerfully with a little notebook. "how do you guys think of this restaurant?" 

"I love it," I told her sincerely while yoongi was checking the menu. "and I hope the meals are amazing as well." regardless my passion in office, I've always wanted to open my own restaurant and have my own friendly workers. 

it took us awhile to order, but after we were done, yoongi wasn't concentrating with whatever I was saying. he kept checking the phone and sending messages, I assumed it was about works, so I didn't mind to ask. 

"so like the walls would be like in rose gold to make it pleasing, you get me?" 

I was smiling all by myself. "yeah, sure darling," he replied after he put down his phone. his lips forced a smile, "that would be great." I continued to talk about my vision of my imaginary restaurant while he was still busy with his phone. 

once we were done eating, we headed out to a shopping complex because I wanted to buy some stuff for myself. since I was always alone, at least doing some cute self-care that was in pinterest would keep me company. 

I didn't even bother to wait for yoongi's respond whenever I talk, I just let everything that came into my mind out while he just hummed and replied messages. he was near me, I was beside him—but he wasn't beside me. 

"oh, this necklace is so pretty," I looked at him with a hope that he could hear me. alas, he was just busy with his phone. I snorted to myself before I heaved a sigh, "it's okay." 

after I was done, we went to the supermarket to buy groceries—a person living alone must have food, so I bought a lot of snacks and instant meals. I just bought whatever that was in my mind. because it was all for me. 

"alright, let's go home." 

he put down his phone again. I didn't know why I felt intimidated whenever he put down his phone. "home already?" he obliviously asked, I wanted to laugh at his question but I just smiled and told him that I was tired. "aw my poor darling, should we just watch some drama?" 

we did watch some local dramas and some christmas movies—or more like, I did watch some local dramas and some christmas movies. "am I bothering you today?" I blurted out so bravely that I was of myself. 

again, he put down his phone. "what do you mean, darling?" I looked into his eyes, again hoping that he could understand me but he wasn't aware of what I was feeling at that time so I sighed. 

" I don't know, do you have some works to do—?"

"oh, darling, I am really sorry for being on the phone all day—"

"I'm sorry to keep you all by myself. I forgot how busy you are." he shook his head and threw his phone aside and immediately hugged me. he kept apologising which actually made me feel better. "you know, you can tell me if you're busy. I would understand." 

he shook his head vigorously, "I promised that sunday is your day," he whispered while brushing the hair that blocking my eyes. he took my hands and kissed my palm softly, "I am very sorry for my behaviour, I promise to not touch my phone whenever I am with you.