Inches away

Chapter 6

 After my conversation with Ronnie, all of us sited in the couch and watched some tv, it was actually nice, it wasn’t so weird this time, and … I don’t know why but i couldn’t take my eyes of Ronnie, it was stronger then me. What the hell are you thinking Katie? Stop.

 Everybody got uf and went to bed, me and Ronnie were going to sleep in the same room, when we entered he took of his shirt, and i covered my eyes. “RONNIE, change in the bathroom” i told him. “What? You never saw a guys body? And i wear boxers okay, i don’t walk around naked” He said, smirking.

 Well, if he could i could to, so i turned backward to him and changed, when i looked back he was just there, standing, looking at me. “What? You never saw a girls body?” I said in a sarcastic tone. I was really tired, so i laid down in my bed and got in a deep sleep, so did Ronnie.

In the next morning Max went to our bedroom and started screaming and jumping in Ronnies bed. “WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKKERRS” He started screaming, waking up me and Ronnie. “Men, fuck you, i was having a good dream” Said Ronnie.

I laughed and stood up, i was actually in a really good mood, i picked up my phone and started texting Angie

 Guess what girl, me and Ronnie are friends now! Ik, i said all that shit, but he’s actually a good guy. Miss u :c Xoxo

 Ronnie tried to sneak behind me to see who i was texting, but i covered the screen and winked at him, getting up from bed.

 We had to start filming a little bit earlier, so i took my camera from the bag and went outside, and wile i was cleaning the camera, i looked behind me and Ronnie was there.

 Me- “Ronnie, don’t scare me like that!”

Ronnie-“I’m sorry babe”

Me- “Not your babe”

Ronnie- “Yeah yeah whatever, so … I was wondering if you would like to hang out or …”

Me-“Well well, Ronnie Radke, asking me out?”

Ronnie- “Fine, if you don’t want to i…” I interrupted him and came closer to him

Me- “I never said i didn’t want to mister Radke”

He grabbed my waist and pulled me, our mouths were just inches away, but i pushed him, i called the other guys and we started recording. This time was a lot better then the other time, but i felt a weird connection with Ronnie when he grabbed me, ergh, i don’t know what to think of him, last night i hated him, now i … I like him