Andy Biersack

[HEY GUUYS C: Big Chapter … Sorry XD]

Me and the guys ate dinner, all of them were watching TV while i was editing a little, the documentary was always done, i bet it will turn out great.

 *Texting*

 Me: Hey Gurl! did you forget about me? u never text me bitch! well, wtvr, guess what, u know that Ronnie guy? Well, now he’s MY guy, ikr, i want u 2 meet him anytime soon! Love yah girl

Angie: OMG, stop messin' with me gurl!

Me: Not lying

Angie: I want 2 know everything about it when you get back home, lah ya bitch

It's a little bit weird .. But.. I don't feel the emotion when i say Ronnie is my Boy... I don't feel the sparkle, the fire, the passion ... 

Jacky: Hey, are you okay?

I got to my senses: Oh, hm, yes, of course

I got up from the laptop and got into my bedroom, it was probably nothing. I decided to go to sleep.

*In the morning*

Ronnie: Hey bitch.

Me: Hm… What a wonderful way to wake up Ronnie

Ronnie: Eheh

He kissed me and then got up, i decided to get out of bed, i got some clothes and then went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Max: Hey girl, common, last day of filming.

 We all went outside, and started filming, it was so funny, Ryans girlfriend called him in the middle of the filming, complaining that he never pays attention to her.

 And well, that’s it, the Documentary was done, now i just have to edit the hole thing and BAM, it’s done, and i could go home to my Angie and my pain in the ass boss.

Ryan: Well, we should make a dinner to our fantastic Camera Girl!

Ronnie: YEAAH, tonight let’s get reaaally drunk, and invite some bitches!

Me: Hey >.< No bitches!

Jacky: Don’t worry honey, when he says bitches he means Black Veil Brides and Of Mice & Men

Me: OMG *o* ANDY BIERSACK WILL BE HERE? I’M GOING TO DIE

Ronnie: Hm … Well i changed my mind…

Ryan: Don’t be a bitch about it! She’s just a fan …

Me: A FAN, OMFG, MORE THEN THAT, THEY ARE MY FUCKING LIFE!!! I HAVE A MASSIVE CRUSH ON AN… I mean… on Ronnie…

Ronnie: ERGGHHH, okay fine, but DON’T EVEN look at Austin, he’s mine.

I was really exciting, the perks of dating a Band member ah .. :DD

We all prepared the Bus to receive the guys, it was looking sooo good, all because of me, the definition of “cleaning” to the guys is “Throwing away all of our stuff”

 Someone knocked on the door, OMG, i looked really cute, i was wearing black skinny jeans, a skinny black crop top, a blue jean jacket on my waist, red Vans and red lipstick.

 They all got in the Bus, oh gosh… I greeted everyone, then Andy got in front of me … Oh my … He was so attractive, his smile, he's eyes, oh gosh i’m going to die.

 Andy: Well, who’s this cute girl?

I BLUSHED SOOO HARD: Hey … I... I’m Ronnies girlfriend…

Andy: Hm, to bad right?

 He blinked me

 Oh gosh, my poor little heart ...

 Ronnie: Hey babe, come and meat Austin, he’s my main bitch

Max, Andy: HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?

I giggled: Hey Austin!

Austin: Well, aren’t you adorable?

Alan: Are you Ronnies new bitch?

Ronnie slapped Alan in the arm: Hey, only i can call her bitch!

Jinxx: Well, what are we wanting for? I’m here for the bitches and the alcohol!

Max: Sorry men, no bitches tonight, Katie is a pussy.

Me: Oh Max, why do we need bitches when we already have you?

 The guys laughed.

 Phil: Well, we have a jokester here.

Andy: A really hot jokester.

I blushed: I’m actually a fucking bitch but i like to give good impressions.

 The guys brought the alcohol and put on loud music, we were all having a blast. A couple hours latter, i didn’t even know were Ronnie was, i was so wasted, the only thing i remember is seeing Ronnie get out side with Max and Austin, all the sudden, Andy was in front of me, with his arm on the wall in his body in front of me.

 Andy: So, are you having a good time.

I laughed, i don’t even know okay: Hell yeah, but i’m pretty wasted…

Andy: Same, maybe we should go to bed ah …

Me: Are you suggesting something?

 Oh good no, what the hell did i just say …

Andy: If you want to, i can show you [Yes, SWS ^-^]