The "Talk"

I was getting ready for my date with Ronnie, i was really simple, only wearing some black skinny jeans, a white lace top, Bordeaux vans and a black chain on my neck. I didn’t go out that much, i was not much of a dress girl, i hated when Angie forced me to wear a dress for her mothers wedding, i kind of looked like Zelda in that day [If you think that Link is Zelda, fuck off].

 Max: Well, don’t you look nice, where are you going?

Me: Oh, so i guess i look like shit in the other days..

Max: Of course not! I was just …

Me: Ahah, i’m just messing with you, i’m going out with Ronnie.

Max: OMG, ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!

Me: MAX, shush, no …

Max: I want to know details, tell me the truth please!

Me: Max, I ….

Max: You can trust me, i’m your buddy!

Me: Errghhh … All right, we are not dating, we kissed, but…

Max: I KNEW IT, That soon of a bitch, he lied to me, look, i’m your friend, i’m not your father, but … Ronnie is not a … How do i say this … A relationship guy, his like … One Night Stand, you know what i mean?

Me: Oh … Isn’t that sweat … LET ME FINISH MY SENTANCES, i’m not in love with him *Of course i am* i’m not looking for a full time relationship, i’m just having fun you know, i know how to deal with him

Max: Well then, good luck with that!

Ronnie came out of the bedroom, oh gosh, he looked so attractive, he was wearing grey skinny jeans, a black smoking with a red tie and black shoes, i couldn’t resist that hotness, he looked so kissable, his hair was all messy, his eyes were gorgeous, that eye-liner really fits him, and those lips … My mouth was wide open, just looking at him made me melt, he looked at me the same way, just non stop eye contact, but of course Max decided to spoil the moment and cofed sarcastically, me and Ronnie came to our senses.

Ronnie: You look … Stunning

Me: Thank you sir

Ronnie: What about me? Do i look good?

Me: Eh, not bad at all.

Ronnie: Should we leave?

I stretched my arm: Let’s go

Max: Condoms kids!

Ronnie: Fuck you Max!