Ladys and Gentleman, Ronnie Radke

Chapter 7

 I started feeling weird, it was like a thousand butterflies entered my stomach and started having a dance party, my chest was on fire. “Katie, what’s the problem?” Max grabbed my camera and asked me. “I … I need … I need to go inside”. Ronnie stood up and came closer to me, i felt even worst, he picked me up and leaded me inside.

 I seated in the Bus sofa, he seated next to me.

 Ronnie- “Is everything okay Katie, you seem a little bit sick”

Me- “I never felt like this… My stomach, my chest, even my cheeks…”

Ronnie- “I see, i didn’t know you wanted me so bad”

 I got out of the sofa.

 Me-“Are you out of your fucking mind? You were the one pulling me outside, not me”

Ronnie- “What are you trying to say?”

Me-“You were the one trying to kiss me”

Ronnie- “Bitch, you're crazy, i didn’t try to kiss you, why would i kiss you?”

Me- “Oh, so you were like inches away from kissing me, but you were not trying to kiss me, you were just smelling me!”

Ronnie-“Girl, you need help”

Me-“SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU WANTED TO KISS ME, YOUR NOT ADMITING IT BECAUSE YOU’RE A PUSSY”

Ronnie-“Wow, you’re really in love with me aren’t you?”

When he said that that pain started again, i looked at him with rage in my eyes, i was pissed, i couldn’t like that prick, he’s a fucking moron. When the guys came inside the Bus i slapped Ronnie in the face, i was so mad, he’s a complete jerk. “Fuck you”. I said that and came outside again, grabbed my camera, took my computer and starting editing what we had.

Max P.O.V

 I had no idea what’s going on, they were friends this morning, i bet Ronnie was a prick to her, has always.

 Me- “Ronnie, what the fuck is going on, what did you do?”

Ronnie- “I didn’t do anything! That bitch is crazy, she’s the one in love with me, no me”

Ryan- You’re so stupid, you were the one trying to kiss her”

Jacky- “Yeah men, we all saw it”

Ronnie- “I wasn’t trying to kiss her, i …”

Me- “Oh, shut the fuck up Ronnie, you like that don’t you? You like to test all the girls you meet, you use them like a toy, they don’t like that, you know that don’t you?”

Ronnie- “You’re … You’re right dude, but … This time was different …”

Derek- “What do you meen?”

Ronnie- “She … Didn’t kiss me back, she pushed me, she denied me, and … It felt great actually, i felt kind of attracted in that moment”

Jacky-“I see, little Radke is in love with our camera-girl”

Derek-“Cliché?”

Ryan- “Well, then don’t be a total dick-head and tell her”

Ronnie- “NO, guys, don’t tell her, please”

Me- “Did i talk for nothing?”

Ronnie- “No no, but… Let me play a little bit more”

Jacky- “You’re really an asshole aren’t you?”

Ronnie- “Please, i’m Ronnie Radke”