Now We Are Ready

KATIE P.O.V.

I couldn't walk right, i couldn' t talk right, i was in the clowds, the kiss ... It made me fell alive, all the hate got his way out of my body.

I was editing the documentary, it was actually turning out great, Ronnie looked so hot in this part, he was with his black skinny jeans, a falling in reverse tank top, that showed his muscules and all his tattoos, ergh, it made me melt.

Jacky: Hey Katie, can we talk ?

Me: Yes of course Jacky, is there a problem ?

Jacky: No, not at all, but ... Look, what were you and Ronnie doing in the bedroom for so long

Fuck, what now ? Do i tell him ? Or do i keep my mouth shut ? Oh god, he's looking at me with a smirk on his face, is he going to rape me ? Oh God

Me: Ahm .. Nothing, we were just talking

Jacky laughed, i suck at lying: Oh Katie, talking with the door locked ?

Me: What ? It's not a big deal, he entered, closed the door and we talked, that's it.

Ronnie: Yeah, we talked with our bodys Jacky, it's not a big deal.

Ronnie, that son of a bitch, i don't want everybody to know that we kissed, i mean, made out i guess. Jacky leaved with a smirk on his face, and i looked at Ronnie pissed as fuck, he smiled and put his arm around my neck.

Me: Ronnie ... Don't tell them that way, we barely know each other, we made out, and now we move on with our lifes.

Ronnie: It doesn't have to be that way babe... We could ...

Me: Shush, no more talking.

What the fuck am i doing ? It's obvious that i like him, my heart beats faster when i'm around him, my face burns everytime he touches me, i kissed him, i'm not fooling anyone.

Me: Well ... Maybe we can go get some dinner latter ...

Ronnie stood up from his sit, he seemed excited: Really Katie ? For real ?

I giggled: Yes mister Radke, you can buy me dinner.

Ronnie: Oh, you smart bitch, you want me to pay, well, no problem, i would anything for my babe

He leaned down for a kiss, but i simply laughed and stood up, looking at him "I'm not your babe"