I love you

Katie: And... ?

Me: I love you

Katie: And... ?

Me: Oh, you little bitch eheh

Katie: And…?

Me: I want you to love me back

Katie: I… I don’t know what to say, i thought you weren’t going to forgive me…

Me: Just say it already

Katie: What?

Me: What i want to hear

Katie: Can i come over?

Me: I thought you’d never ask

KATIE P.O.V.

I changed clothes, and then ran downstairs so i could tell Angie.

 Me: ANGIE ANGIE ANGIE, OMG

Angie: HEEY, step away from the screen, i want to see Dean and Castiel making out.

Me: Bitch, that’s never going to happen, RONNIE FORGAVE MEEEEE <3

Angie: Oh, he’s really stupid…

Me: FUCK YOU :C

Angie: I’m just kidding you damn bitch!!!

Me: I’m going to see him, bye!

I called a cab and then we meet on the same place where we were recording, only this time he was the only one in the bus because the guys already went to their houses. I opened the door, I didn’t see anybody… When i closed the door, some arms grabbed me, pulling him to a kiss, a kiss i already recognized, Ronnie. I putted my arms around his neck making his body get closer to mine, i missed him, i missed his lips, his hair, i didn’t even look at him properly.

I felt my body getting pushed into the bedroom, making me sit in the bed and him standing in front of me

Ronnie: I missed you

Me: I missed you too … I’m sorry

Ronnie: Well, you have to reward me then

Me: What do you want?

Ronnie: What do you think?

I could see the smirk on his face, well, mister Ronnie wants my body, let’s do it, i got out of the bed, going in his direction, grabbing his hair and pulling it softly “Then, let’s do it”. He grabbed my waist, turning my back into the wall, that damn wall, he started kissing my neck and biting it sensually, making me moan a little, what made him laugh, ergh, i like to command. I pushed him to the bed, making him fall out, i sited on his lap, and kissed him, making my tongue take the command, he started taking my shirt off, making me blush a little, i could say i was a little excited on that moment, so i ripped of his shirt, he smiled, what made me feel a little bit better.

We “made” it, and damn, wasn’t it pleasing. Ronnie turned to my side, looking at me.

Me: Ronnie?

Ronnie: Tell me babe

Me: I love you