End it all

I got into the bedroom, and Andy started kissing me, i wanted to stop, but i couldn’t, my body was week and the alcohol was making his way into my body. I was so wasted… I don’t even remember the hole thing, i only remember unzipping Andys jeans and… And fucking him in my bed.

 When he was finished [Oh god] i got up, put on some clothes and laughed.

 Me: You want to know a secret Andy?

Andy: Tell me baby

Me: Me and Ronnie never fucked *giggle*

Andy: What can i say, i’m a pussy magnet.

I must admit, he was really drunk, but "good at it", both of us, he got out and i laid down and got into a deep sleep…

*In the morning*

I got up, all of them were sleeping, i simply laughed, OM&M and BVB weren’t here anymore, i don’t remember much, but boy, i have i fucking headache and it hurts like shit…

 I let them sleep while i edited the hole thing, it toke me some 2 hours to edit the hole thing, but it was worth it. I grabbed my phone, hey … I don’t remember filming something on my phone… Then it all came to my head … I … I … I cheated on Ronnie … With Andy … Oh my … How can i tell him that i fucked one of his friend? We were officially dating 2 days ago, and i already cheated on him? What the hell am i? Some kind of monster? I decided to call Angie, i got outside and called her.

Angie: hey baae, how it going?

Me: Hey gurl, not so good babe …

Angie: Oh, what’s the problem?

Me: Angie … I made a terrible mistake… I don’t know what to do

Angie: Bitch, you’re putting nervous, just tell me already…

Me: You know Andy Biersack right?

Angie: Of course, from Black Veil Brides… What did you do? Did you got into a fight with him in a restaurant? *Giggle

Me: I wish … Angie … I … I slept with him…

 Max: You cheated on Ronnie?!

 Oh shit …

 Me: Angie, call you latter

Max: But … Why Katie?

Me: Oh Max …

Max: What did you do?! Tell me!

Me: Max … I was really drunk, i don’t know what happened, Andy and i got a little close…

Max: Ergh Andy ..

Me: No Max, it was not his fault, don’t be mad at him.

Max: Oh yes, of course it was all your fault, you fucked yourself all alone eh?!

Me: Max, i’m so sorry … I was really drunk, I …

Max: Oh, you don’t have to apologise to me, you have to apologise to Ronnie! Katie, don’t you see it? He’s crazy about you, and you don’t even care, you think this all a joke eh?

Me: Of course not Max, but…

Max: Please shut up…

Max got away … I was feeling so terrible for doing this to Ronnie… Maybe Max was right, maybe i thought this was all a joke… Maybe i don’t feel that sparkle because i don’t have any passion…

 I got in the Bus… Ronnie came to me

 Ronnie: Heey babe!

Me: Ronnie… We need to talk…

Ronnie: Sure, tell me.

Me: … *I started crying* I’m sorry … I was really drunk

Ronnie: Please, tell me no…

Me: Me and Andy … *I cried even more*

Ronnie didn’t even talk, all i could see in him was pain, and confusion. Tears started tearing down his face, what made me feel even worst.

Ronnie: I… i thought you liked me…

Me: And i like Ronnie.

Ronnie: NO, NO YOU DON’T ... (...) if you like me... *cries* if you like me … then why would you do this to me? Maybe you were right, maybe i’m a stupid ignorant…

Me: No Ronnie, you’re not, you’re a sweat guy, and i changed the opinion i had about you … You’re really special, but … I guess not for me…

Both of us were crying so bad… It was all my fault… How could i … He doesn’t deserve this …

Ronnie: Is the Documentary done?

Me: Yes…

Ronnie: Then grab your shit and go …

Me: Ronnie, i’m so…

Ronnie: DON’T… don’t… Don’t say your sorry, your not, please, you fucked Andy, he is the hottie, the awesome one, i’m just a drug addict, a failure, isn’t that right?

Me: Ronnie no…

Ronnie: GO, please, go…

I grabbed all of my stuff and called a cab, i said goodbye to the guys, i looked at Ronnie… “I’m sorry…” And left