dear principal // lilo

dear my friend's principal,

i have a strongly worded letter in mind, but as you are a professional, and i am a teenage girl, i'll try my best.

so as you may now, women have vagina's and brests. (throwing out professional.) (i mean you could be a man and call yourself a women, and you should be considered a woman, or you could be born a girl but decide you don't want to be either sex, and you should be treated like a human being, whatever) (but thats a different rant for a different day)

it's no lie

but the way you treat women and their bodies like they're sexual objects is not correct;

we are humans.

we are not sexual objects who need to be created like because we have lumps of fat on our chests, or reproductive organs doesn't mean that we need to be created specially.

let me tell you the story that inspired this rant

so my friend was going along her day, la de la da da

and all of a sudden a woman came up to her and sad she would have to

CHANGE

HER

UNDER

SHIRT

because it was sleeve-less.

which it wasn't.

i understand, it's a rule, but i completely disagree with the rule

here's why

a) it's my friends body she can do whatever she wants with it and you shouldn't be allowed to say anything b/c she'll look cute doing it

b) IT'S AN UNDERSHIRT

c) no one should care

i mean literally no one

oh poor boys they can see a girls shoulders how aroused are they going to be i mean the boys education means way more than the girls.

shoulders are not sexual

boobs are not sexual

backs are not sexual

you make them sexual

you make them sexual yourself

you tell girls at a young age that 'boys will be boys' or 'don't anger him, he wants to ryle you up' but you don't unstand the long-lasting effect you could leave on these girls.

you tell girls to cover their boobs, hide them away with all the layers. that seeing even the slighest tip of the bra is sexual, in in all honesty, it isn't.

girls get pulled from class because of the soul reason of, 'the boys might get detracted'

a) screw the boys

b) she needs to get educated aswell, i mean, she might wanna be a doctor and this is important to her carerr, but alas, her shoulders were showing and distracting the boys who don't even care about the lesson.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL

and girls should be allowed to show as much skin as they want, when they want, where they want, and how they want.

they should be allowed to do anything they please

if you don't like the thought of stripping naked, don't!!! i sure hate the thought of naked bodies, but it's not my life!!!

men and women are born equal, no matter the race, ethicity, sexual orintation, or what they define themselves as.

but, let me ask you a question, principal

do boys have to follow these rules?

if you see a boys legs and it doesn't go past the tip of their middle finger, do they get in trouble?

if you see a boys undershirt and you can see their back, do they get in trouble?

if a boys stomach is slightly peaking out, due to the shirt strinking, do they go to dentention?

if you answered no to all of these questions, you are running your school wrong.

young men and women are not equal in your school

why?

because you believe women are sexual.

sincerely, natalie rose