Chapter 24 Part 1

( A/N )

Im back yall!

check out my new book "Switched Bts x Got7"

_______________________________

"Mickaela are you sure about this?" Jhope said into the phone. He climbed up to the top bunk where his bed was and waited for Mickaela to answer.

Mickaela hesitated. She didnt even know herself if she was ready or not. "I-I think I am."

"Bullshit." Jhope muttered under his breath. He knew she wasnt ready and that she was lying to herself. "You aren't ready, why are you doing this? Atleast wait."

Mickaela nodded her head though Jhope couldn't see her. "I haven't done any shows in who knows how long and doing this world tour can put me back on top. I have no choice Jhope."

Before Jhope could say anything else Mickaela hung the phone up. Jhope just stared at the screen and threw his phone down on the bed.

Meanwhile Suga came in the room and witnessed the whole thing. "Whats wrong Hope?"

Jhope just shook his head and waved Suga off. He wasn't in the mood to do or say anything to anyone.

But Suga kept talking. "It'll be okay. She's a smart girl, she knows what's best for her."

Jhope shot his head up. "It seems like it don't it? But what is best for her? Nobody knows!" Jhope yelled.

"She knows!" Suga yelled back.

"But what if this isn't? What if everyone thinks its best for her, but it's not? Then what?"

Suga stared at Jhope. "I don't think this has anything to do with whats best for her." He said while using quotations at the end. Suga walked closer. "I think it's something more to it."

Jhope looked at Suga. "Maybe."

"Tell me?" Suga climbed onto the top bunk and sat next to Jhope. It was rare for Suga to want to talk to the members about personal problems, but they all knew Suga cared.

"Her new manager seems fishy. I don't like him at all." Jhope admitted. "I think he's just using her to gain fame."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because i've seen him somewhere before."

"Jhope." Suga said.

"Yeah?"

"I have an important question and please dont be mad."

Jhope looked at Suga and shrugged his shoulders. "Fine."

"Would you be mad if I asked Mickaela to be my girlfriend?"

Suga scooted away from Jhope just in case he got mad, but all he did was smile and pat Suga's shoulder.

"I'd be happy."

"Could you help me?"

"Of course."

***

"Mickaela, baby how are you doing?" Her manager asked.

Mickaela turned around in her swivel chair and greeted her manager. "I'm doing great and yourself?"

"Not too bad. How's the song coming along?" Her manager sat down in the chair next to Mickaela and scooted closer to her.

Mickaela had her eyes focused onto her paper, writing more things down. "It's coming along great. I just finished it."

"Can I see?" The manager tried to take the paper from Mickaela but Mickaela jerked it away.

"No way, it's a special song."

"Is it dedicated to anyone?"

"To my mom."

"That's sweet." The manager said. He was beginning to walk away but he decided to peek a little bit over Mickaela's shoulders.

Mickaela realized what he was doing so she stood up and ran to the other side of the room. "You really want to see these lyrics?"

The manager nodded his head. "Just a peek?"

Mickaela shook her head and pointed to the door. "Out."

Her manager rolled his eyes and left out of the room for good this time. Mickaela sighed and sat back down in her chair.

She placed her notebook on the table and smiled. She didn't want her manager to know that this song was in Korean. This would be her first Korean song that she ever sung and written.

Mickaela looked at the top page and read the title of the song. "Mom."

( A/N : Jin did a cover on a song called "Mom" which is AMAZING! But I decided I wanted to use it imas Mickaela's song she wrote so pretend that she wrote it EVEN though I know someone else did )

The door to the room Mickaela was in opened and Mickaela rolled her eyes without looking at who came in.

"Yah didn't I already t-"

"-oh shut up." Joonie interrupted. She sat on the couch that was in the room and looked at Mickaela. "Is the song finished?"

"Of course. Read it." Mickaela handed the paper to Joonie and she read it over. "My gosh M. It seems so sad."

Mickaela took the paper back. "It is, it's about my mom."

"But didnt she hurt you and you're writing a song about her?"

Mickaela nodded her head. "No matter how bad she hurt me, she still raised me. Even though I can't stand the sight of her, I still love her."

Joonie nodded her head. She understood her bestfriends situation, but that's not why she came. She came for a different reason.

"So." Joonie started. "Have you talked to Suga lately?"

Mickaela shot her head up. "You know I have."

"Recently?"

"Yes, I talk to him everyday as a matter of fact." Mickaela took her phone out and scrolled until she came across what she was looking for. She showed her phone to Joonie. "See that."

Joonie looked closer. "At the message Suga just sent?"

Mickaela looked at her phone and furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait what." She read the message. "What does he mean?"

"What did he say?"

"He said 'Type come to me and I will' what does that mean? Mickaela asked.

"Type it and see."

Mickaela shrugged her shoulders and typed the message. She hit send and then sat her phone down. "Now what?"

Joonie smiled at their plan. "We wait."

"Wait for what?"

"Just wait."

A few minutes later Mickaela's phone buzzed. She picked it up and saw a notification from Suga.

"Who is it?" Joonie asked.

"It's Suga." She opened the message and read it out loud. "I'm coming." She read. "What does this mean?"

"I don't know." Joonie said. She got up from the couch and ran out of the room. She knew what was going on.

It was all part of their plan.

__________________________________

( A/N )

Finally an update, ill kick the tour off once I get through with this idea, so um yeah maybe next chapter or two?

Enjoy!