Chapter 27 Part 1

"Do you have to go now?" Joonie whined. She held onto Mickaela's hand, not wanting to let go. She knew if she let go then her bestfriend would be leaving her for who knows how long.

"I'm sorry Joonie but I have to. If I don't go then there wouldnt be anymore Mickaela H." Mickaela explained. She let go of Joonie's hand so she could hug her.

"Promise you'll talk to me every day?" Joonie asked while they was still hugging.

Mickaela broke the hug. "I promise." She then turned to her brother. "Well."

"Well." Jhope repeated. He gave Mickaela a small smile. "I hope everything works out for you on this tour."

Mickaela smiled. "Thank you." She hugged Jhope for a long time. Just standing there and grasping everything in.

She lost her brother that she didn't know she had. She reunited with him and now she's leaving him again. What a sad ending to a almost perfect story.

They both released each other from their hugs. "By the way, you and Suga had a very interesting conversation last night."

Mickaela furrowed her eyebrows. She was so lost at what Jhope was talking about.

Jhope leaned closer. "Ya little nasties."

Mickaela's eyes went wide and she covered her face. She shoved Jhope out of the way. "Gross Jhope! Don't listen in on us!"

Jhope laughed as Mickaela moved onto the next member, Jimin.

"Youll do amazing Mickaela! I believe in you." Jimin flashed his eye smile.

Mickaela smiled back. "Thank you Jimin. You guys have been nothing but the best to me. I appreciate all of you so much." She spread her arms out and hugged every single one of the Bangtan members in one hug.

She was forever grateful for all of them.

Mickaela then walked towards Jungkook and Taehyung. "I'm going to miss my two favorite maknae's.

Taehyung laughed. "We're going to miss our noona."

Mickaela looked at Taehyung. "We're the same age?"

Jungkook looked between the both of them. "No we aren't?"

"Actually Kook. She is." Namjoon said, coming into the conversation.

Jungkook and Taehyung just stood their with confusion on their face.

"Anyways." Mickaela moved on to the last three, deciding she should hurry up amd say goodbye. Her plane was already to be boarded.

"Be safe Mickaela." Namjoon said.

"And if you're ever feeling sick then use my remedies!" Jin added.

Mickaela laughed. "I will, I promise. Thank you guys." She hugged them both then pulled away, saving Suga for last.

"This is really it." Suga said. He held his hands with Mickaela's.

"Yup," She said nervously. "I love you Yoongi."

Suga gulped loudly. He didn't know how to take all this in especially since Mickaela was soon leaving for awhile.

But he took a deep breath. "I love you too." Came out of his mouth and once it did he smiled showing off his gummy smile.

He really did love this girl. With all of his heart.

"Till next time." Suga said.

Mickaela pulled away and headed towards her boarding station. She looked back and noticed they were still standing there watching her leave.

Joonie and Namjoon of course were hugging each other, but they still watched Mickaela leave.

She waved goodbye then walked onto the boarding plane.

With no manager to help guide her through this tour she had to do it on her own.

She had to get the plane tickets, book the rest of the shows and make sure everything was going smoothly.

She did fire her "new" manager for specific reasons. He wasnt who he said he was and that moment was when she decided to become her own manager.

***

"Now what?" Joonie asked. She leaned forward to look at the Bangtan members who were still looking at the boarding station.

"I don't know." Jin said.

"Shouldnt you guys get back to Korea?" Joonie asked.

"We should." Jhope said. "We must still continue on focusing on our careers as well."

Joonie and the boys started heading back to their hotel. Once they got their, the Bangtan boys started packing right away.

"What are you going to do Joonie?" Taehyung asked. They all were so wrapped up in leaving that they forgot about Joonie.

Joonie shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe go home and just live my life until M gets back."

"You're more than welcome to come with us!" Namjoon insisted but she declined.

"No no I'll be fine." Joonie smiled. "Dont worry."

Namjoon didn't say anything after that. In fact no one said anything after that. It just didnt feel the same as it used to.

Finding out so much information in the past few months really changed everyone whether it was personal to them or not as much.

Relationships have grown, hatred was created but no matter what happens or what happened in the past few months nothing can ever top Jhope and Mickaela's story.

The story of how Jhope found his long lost sister.

____________________________________

( a/n )

i think the story is officially ended ...

oh my gosh this is crazy.

thank you to all my readers! i appreciate you all !

please check out my other stories.