Chapter 31 Part 1

( a/n )

before i begin the story i just want to let everyone know this will be the last chapter in My Long Lost Sister.

I came to this conclusion because I have other books to get to, & I have other ideas for other books but I know I need to complete some first so I chose to complete this one.

Also I don't really have much ideas left to continue on with this story. Everything that was drama filled has been wrapped up.

So this, chapter 31 will be the final chapter. Im sorry if the final chapter sucks or doesnt have a good ending, ill try to make it good.

but please dont be upset and tell me to keep this book going. I have made my final decision.

___________________________________

* Present Time *

"So that's when you found out," Jhope asked after Mickaela was finished telling her story from five years ago.

Mickaela nodded her head. "That's how. The public didn't know, once I started showing I went on a hiatus from music. I still had my fashion line and make up line, but I didn't return to music until they were about one." Mickaela looked over at her twins as she spoke about them.

Jhope shook his head. "I can't believe you hid this for five years. I'm actually an uncle!" He cheered. He was so happy that he was an uncle. He loved kids so much.

Mickaela laughed. "It wasn't easy, but with the help of Andrea I was able to pull it off."

"Who's Andrea?" Namjoon asked. He sat down next to Jiuen and began playing with him.

"My assistant. She helped me through the whole pregnancy and even watched them while I did my music." Mickaela explained. "If it wasn't for her then I wouldn't know what to do."

Yoongi smiled. Maybe he was finally getting the hang of actually having kids. At first he was so shocked and was in so much denial, but after calming down a little bit and actually talking with Mickaela, he was on board with the whole being a father thing. It'll take some getting used to, but he would definitely be there for his kids.

"Mommy can I have a snack?" Jia asked. She stood up and leaned on Mickaela's leg.

"Of course!" Mickaela dug into her purse and pulled out a snack that she had prepared for the trip and gave it to Jia. "Jiuen baby do you want one too?"

Jiuen nodded his head and reached for his snack. Mickaela handed it to him and smiled. "Don't make a mess alright?"

Jiuen shoved his snack in his mouth. "Alright mommy." He turned back around and started playing with Namjoon again.

"I cant get over how cute they are!" Jin squealed. "You are one lucky man Min Yoongi."

Yoongi chuckled. He wouldn't consider himself a lucky man, just a blessed man.

"Has anyone talked to Joonie? Once I left I tried contacting her but she never returned my calls or texts." Mickaela asked. Not having her bestfriend by her side has really hurt Mickaela and it didnt sound like Joonie to do that to her.

"To be honest she hasn't talked to us either. We tried contacting her, but no answer." Taehyung said. He just shrugged his shoulders while explaining to everyone. "I don't know if its something we did."

"I doubt it," Jungkook said. "Maybe she's just really busy."

"For five years?" Namjoon said, coming into the conversation.

"Mickaela didn't talk to us for five years," Yoongi said, coming to Joonie's defense.

Mickaela scoffed. "I obviously had a good reason." She said as she pointed to the two young ones in front of her.

Jungkook laughed. "You guys should just get married already."

Mickaela and Yoongi both looked at each other and laughed.

"As good as that sounds we can't." Yoongi said.

"Exactly, we have too much going on." Mickaela said adding onto what Yoongi said.

"Wait," Mickaela yelled. "How's Da Won? I haven't talked to her in forever!"

Jhope looked at Mickaela. "She's okay. I talked to her yesterday and she said that your "mom" always asks about you."

"Oh you mean the mom that kidnapped me? I bet she does ask about me. She always tries to see me, but my security never lets her through."

"She does?" Jimin asked. "Atleast they don't let her through."

"I know right," Mickaela laughed.

The room fell silent, except for the sounds of the kids and Namjoon playing. It just all seemed so unreal to everyone.

After five years Mickaela came back with kids. Not just any kids, Yoongi's kids. So much has happened to them over the past five years. All of their experiences, all of their trauma they experienced with each other will forever be embarked into their hearts.

"Guys," Jimin said as he was pointing towards the tv. Everyone looked at the tv. "Why does that person look familiar?" Jimin turned his head to the side.

Mickaela's eyes went wide. "I-Is that Joonie?"

***

Breaking News :

This just in, Joonie Roberts, fashion designer and close friend with Mickaela H, has just been found dead in her Los Angeles home.

More details coming soon

***

Like I said, all of their experiences and everything they went through will forever be embarked on their hearts.

Maybe we will find out what happened to Joonie and maybe we won't, but the day Jhope found his long lost sister is the day everything changed.

"I found my long lost sister and she found her long lost brother."

***

( a/n )

okay dont kill me.

seems like a really bad ending 😂 but i really couldnt tie everything together and make it a good ending.

so this is what we are going to deal with.

sorry to all my readers that love reading this book, but it has finally come to an end. Im sorry.

my decision is final! i love you all! also

if you have any questions about the story that was unanswered then ask them here & i will answer them!

thank you

edit ; this is now the end of Part 1 of this book, stay tuned for part 2