The Hollow

Rory's POV

"Logan! If we want to beat rush hour traffic getting to the hollow we need to leave now!" I call, getting my shoes on.
"Relax Ace. Frank is going to drive us, and I'm all set to go." Logan says
"Oh okay. Well, let's go then." I say. I grab my purse and we hop in the car.

"Mom!" I say getting out.
"Rory! Logan! Fancy car." Mom says.
"Yeah, well it's good to see you Ms Gilmore." Logan says.
"Logan, it's Lorelei. Enough with the formalities." Mom says.
"Alright, well then Lorelei. So what's the plan for dinner?" Logan asks.
"I was thinking Luke's and then getting red vines and pop tarts and donuts and having a movie night. Does that sound good?" Lorelei says.
"That sounds great." Logan says.

We eat dinner and stop by the video store and Doose's to get movies and candy.

"Alright so I propose we go this order." Lorelei says, holding up three DVD cases.
"Looks good." I say laying the candy and pop tarts on a tray. 

We watch all the movies and by the end, mom is asleep as the credits roll for the fourth film.
"I'll bring her upstairs. You two kids have a good night." Luke says, picking up mom and going upstairs.

"Well then, seems like we have the downstairs to ourselves." I say.
"We do." Logan says.

*The Next Morning*
"Coffee.  Need coffee."  I say, walking into the kitchen.  
"Here."  Logan says, handing me a cup of the steaming hot delicious beverage that keeps thousands of people awake each day.  "I'll be right back." 

Logan's POV
I hand Rory a cup of coffee, our another and tell her I'll be right back.  

"Lorelei, here's some coffee."  I say, handing her a mug.  
"You're amazing, Logan.  Thank you."  Lorelei says, taking the cup and taking a sip.  
"Any good?"  I ask.  
"Hmm.  So good.  Almost as good as how Luke makes it."  she says.  
"That's good.  I've got to get back to Rory, but enjoy."  I say.  

"Logan, more coffee please."  Rory asks, holding her mug out, which in the last minute has been totally consumed.  
"Babe, the doctor said you can have one cup of regular coffee per day, unless we want the baby to be addicted to coffee."  I say.  
"Please?"  Rory whines.  
"Fine.  But half caffeinated."  I say, making another pot of decaf coffee to mix.  
"Alright.  Even though decaf coffee is horrible and fake, but it'll have to do."  Rory says, settling for the compromise.  

We spend a great weekend in Stars Hollow, visiting Lane, Zack, and the boys, eating at Luke's pretty much daily, and doing some shopping for the baby.  

"Well, we should be heading back to Hartford."  Rory say to Lorelei, as we're packing up the car Sunday afternoon.  
"So soon?"  Lorelei whines.
"Yeah, we'll be back soon.  Or you guys could come up the the house for dinner sometime."  Rory says.
"Yeah, we'd love to have you up."  I say.
"We'll have to check our schedules, but we'd love to, Logan."  Lorelei says.  
"Great!  Well, soon you guys soon!"  Rory says, getting into the car and we drive through the small town.

"I'm so tired.  That was a really fast paced weekend."  Rory says, leaning her head against the window.
"Take a nap, Ace.  I'll wake you up when we're home."  I say, focusing on the road.  

We get home,  carry in all of the stuff Rory and her mom bought this weekend.  Man, these girls love shopping.  I bring everything up to the nursery to unpack later.  

"Ace, we're home.  Want to call for takeout and put a movie on?"  I say, waking her up.
"Oh, pizza... and Chinese... donuts..."  Rory mumbles getting up.
"I can call for all of that."  I say, and pull my phone out to call the pizza and Chinese food places.  I then text Frank if he can pick up a dozen donuts and some strawberry, blueberry, and cinnamon pop tarts.  

A/N:  Hi guys!  I am so so sorry for posting this so much later than I said.  I know it's also not very long, but I've got exams coming up and stuff.  I have a couple days during my spring break but it's going to be very inconsistent update from here until early May.  Happy new year though!  I hope you all had a great holiday season and are having a great start to 2019!  Xoxo, Kallie grey