Work before life

*hes not coming!?*

*Elizabeth perspective*

After hugging my sister with excitement and joy I see my dear Alexander walking down the stairs he then says "the schuyler sisters" and i look at him with so much love in my eyes I felt butterflies in my belly I just wanted to run up to him and kiss him i wish i was angelica i wish i could change everything i did but I couldn't,there's nothing i could do to change what i did...either way I just walked up to him and said "alexander" then I hugged him that was the best moment in my life felling his warmth around me peacefully was just...wonderfull and then i let go and angelica comes up to me and says "Elizabeth tell this man John Adams spents the summer with his family" i was bit confused on what my sister said but that then alexander said "Elizabeth tell my *wife* john adams dosen't have a real job anyway" it hurt for him to say my wife but besides that i exactly knew what they were talking about so i said "your not joining us wait?.." I said a bit sad and i was hoping he would say that it was all a joke then he says " I'm afraid I cannot join you up state" i was a bit shocked and sad so i then said "Alexander i came all this way" then angelica says with me " she came all this way" then me and angelica say at the exact same time " all this way,take a break!" Then alexander looks away and says " you know I have to take my plan through Congress" then we both say " run away with us for the summer let's go upstate" then he says " I lose my job if I can't get this plan through Congress"
Then angelica says "theres a lake i know" while i say"i know ill miss your face" and angelica keeps talking and says "and a nearby park" while i keep trying to convince him saying "screw your courge to the sticking place"and angelica says sweetly "you and i can go" that was a bit slefish of her to say infront of me but im still in the moment and i say "angelicas right"
Then we say again "take a break!" But then alexander turns around and says " I must get this plan through Congress I lose my job if I can't get this plan through Congress" and he walks back upstairs, I was a bit disappointed and angry after what he said, then I remembered angelica! I looked quickly at her she has tears filling her eyes and she walks away i tried to talk to her but she left already i sigh my poor sister.....i guess hes not coming...

*Alexander perspective*

I was a bit sad that I have to say no two going Upstate with my sweet Angelica and her sister but I had to get this plan to Congress I knew that if I didn't get this plan to Congress I would probably lose my job,i sigh and walk up stairs to go to my desk and keep working i can already feel the stress and guilt on my back.. this is going to be something

* one day later*

Angelica and Elizabeth left a few hours ago with our children to go upstate
She didn't really talk to me probably because she was sad but she did give me a hug even when she is sad that i couldn't come but it seems like she understands why i couldn't come,man im really lucky i had the oppurtunity to be with this amazing woman, anyways it's been a week now since they left I think im getting more stressed every single day, I was longing for Elizabeth which was wierd and at the same time im missing my wife every day..

*2 weeks later*

 something happened someone knocked on my door I went downstairs to check who it was and that's when Miss maria Reynolds walked into my life

To be continued.............