Bro what

Lmao hello it's me again uhhh yeah so it's casually 2018? Only reason I'm on Wattpad for the first time since 2016 is because the After movie is coming out and you already know I'm re reading that before the movie. Anyway this "book" has gotten an obnoxious amount of attention and I'm shook.
Anyway, I wrote this in the midst of some serious struggles (depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.) I was going through. Looking back I shouldn't have romanticized self harm or depression, but that was my way of coping with everything I had been dealing with. I also have no idea what 5sos is up to. I literally heard their latest song on the radio and had a whole flashback to my fandom times.
For those of you commenting and asking how I left the fandom: I just did. I got tired of following people I didn't know— I grew up. I took on a lot of work at school and eventually I went to college. One day I had a fan account and was stalking the guys on the reg, and the next day I was just focusing on myself and focusing on healing.
Anyway, there probably won't be any more updates. I'm just in a whole new stage in life...It be like that sometimes.
I won't delete the book, but I hope you all can understand. I hope you guys are all successful and happy or at least getting there. If you're struggling, keep on the grind because one day things will get better. It sounds impossible, but it's true.